One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Shimoga - Advocate Nataraja KS

Advocate Nataraja KS

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 10+ user ratings
Tilak Nagar, Shimoga
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Nataraja KS has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nataraja KS's office is in Tilak Nagar, Shimoga.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore,
  • District Court, Chikmagalur,
  • District Court, Chitradurga,
  • District Court, Shimoga,
  • District Court, Udupi,
  • Karnataka Appellate Tribunal, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court

Top Reviews

Khursheed - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Nataraja KS aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Jan 06, 2022
Swaroop bv - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Due to my personal reasons I could not move on the case with nataraj sir or else I would definitely take the help of sir in filing the case. He is very humble and down to earth character person
Sep 27, 2021
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Nataraja KS College Blackmailing and Not Returning Originals Can a Landlord break my home lock & throw my items with help of police