Accused not following court order of attendance in Police Station

Accuse got bail from high court karnataka under sec.307,324,498a,506,504.condiyionally attendance fortnight dince 1.4 year hd has not attended single yime i got this rrport under RTI act from concerned police stn.ehat next suggest.

Answers (3)

338 votes

You can move a Petition for cancellation of bail. In case he has committed some other violation and has acted in a manner as to adversely affect the investigation or the trial, the particulars of such acts may be mentioned in the Petition for cancellation of bail.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

114 votes

You can file application for cancelation of bail on the ground of not complying of bail order conditions by producing documents which you have received from concern police under criminal procedure code.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
262 votes

If you are complainant kindly approach the court which granted bail seeking for cancellation of bail. A person without locus standi cannot file application. Also if the court in which cognizance is taken has started trial and verify if the court has issued NBW or proclamation against the accused.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles