Can I file a complaint against builder for refunding my money

I need to file a complaint against builder for neither giving any details of possession nor refund our money back.. and not giving possession

You have several remedies to avail like Consumer Court. RERA, Civil & Criminal case.
After going through your documents we may file one or more cases against the builder and may ensure the refund or possession (if you want).
Builder can avoid the communication and escape from liability.

Yes you have the right to file a criminal as well as consumer complaint against the builder for recovery of your amount also you can proceed against him according to RERA act for recovery of your money

आपकी शिकायत यह है कि बिल्डर जिससे आपने फ्लैट बुक किया है वह आपको possession नहीं दे रहा है और ना ही आपका पैसा वापस कर रहा है ऐसी सूरत में आपको सबसे पहले उस बिल्डर को एक कानूनी नोटिस देनी होगी तत्पश्चात आप उसके विरुद्ध कानूनी प्रक्रिया अपना सकते हैं ।

Dear,
if you want file a complaint in consumer court against builder for refunding deposit amount , its your right and you will do it. secondly you report police if they not take any action then you file criminal case in court. choice yours

Details given here are not sufficient, the builder is bound by the terms and conditions given in the builder buyer agreement or allotment letter. If he has not delivered the possession of the said property within the time promised by him you are entitled to file a case either for recovery of paid amount do far or for possession..Regards team lawyer mitra