One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghazipur - Advocate Rajiv Rai

Advocate Rajiv Rai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Gazipur, Ghazipur
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi
Advocate Rajiv Rai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Rai provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajiv enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2000. He is a member of the Ghazipur Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/7521/2000

Popular Reviews

Dhirendra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Rajiv Rai understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajiv Rai

Q: Can the son of the second wife claim share in father's property

i am the son of second wife of my father can i claim share in the property of my father

Advocate Rajiv Rai answered
पहली पत्नी के रहते दूसरी शादी करना हिन्दू विवाह अधिनियम के अनुसार गैरकानूनी है,किन्तु यदि उक्त दूसरी पत्नी से कोई सन्तान है तो वह वैध माना जायेगा और उसका हक़ अपने पिता की संपत्ति पर भी होगा|इसप्रकार आपका हक़ अपने पिता की संपत्ति पर भी है और आप अपने पिता की संपत्ति में अपने हक़ या हिस्से का claim कर सकते हैं|

Q: What is the procedure to change name in CBSE mark sheet

Sir i wants to change my name in cbse .plz give me best advice is there be a procedure for online mode or another.plz give me best advice fo it.i will really thankful to u.

Advocate Rajiv Rai answered
CBSE के marksheet में नाम की त्रुटि को ठीक कराने के लिए सबसे पहले जो भी त्रुटि नाम में हुई है उसके बारे में एक प्रार्थना पत्र अपने संबंधित विद्यालय के principal को लिखें और principal उसे उक्त जिले से संबंधित CBSE मंडलीय कार्यालय को अग्रसारित करेंगे। उस प्रार्थनापत्र को आप CBSE के मंडलीय कार्यालय जहां हो वहां जाकर जमा करें । इसके बाद यह काम हो जाएगा ।

Q: What are my rights in my fathers property after his death

Father expired in year 2000 leaving no will behind. Entire house is in his name. Mother is still alive and wants to transfer entire property to a single beloved son. We are four brothers from HINDU FAMILY, other two brothers have no objection on this issue. Is there any hope that i can claim for my share legally. What are my legal rights. please let me know. Thanks

Advocate Rajiv Rai answered
आपके पिता की संपत्ति में आपकी मां व आप चारों भाइयों का हिस्सा बराबर बराबर है। यदि आपके भाई अपने हिस्से को लेकर कोई पहल नही करते तो ये उनका अपना निर्णय है। इससे आपके अधिकार पर कोई प्रभाव नहीं पड़ेगा।आप चाहे तो अपने पिता की संपत्ति में अपने हिस्से की मांग कर सकते हैं ।

Q: What to do if my inlaws are going file a false case against me

Hi, I'm indian man, married on Nov -2017, working. My wife is a teacher on ad-hoc basis in her hometown. Situation - 1. After my marriage, in 5 months, she didn't stay in my home for more than 20 days due to lack of holidays in her school. 2. She always complain to her parents that I do not receive her call. (She always lie) 3. She got pregnant on end of April 2018. 4. Her parents made her aborted illegally (There is no doctor's consultation and we (I and my family) were unaware of it) on mid of May 2018. 5. On end of June, My parents went to her home to bring her. But she refused to come. And she quarreled with my parents and her parents were supporting her. Problem - 1. After above incidences. we are not talking to each other and I'v blocked her. 2. Today her parents alongs and relatives giving threat to my family, That they will spoil my family Question - I don't know what step they will take Please advice if I anything goes legal, how to prepare myself?

Advocate Rajiv Rai answered
महोदय!आपके कथनानुसार आपकी शादी nov.2017 में हुई । अप्रैल 2018 में आपकी पत्नी pregnent हुईं। ये तो एक सामान्य प्रक्रिया है।किंतु इसके बाद का घटनाक्रम दुःखद है। बिना किसी बात के या बिना आपके संज्ञान में लाये गर्भपात का निर्णय लिया जाना गलत है। इसके बाद आपके parents का आपकी पत्नी के घर जाना व उन्हें अपने ससुराल चलने को कहना तथा उनका बिना किसी कारण इनकार कर देना व बाद में धमकी देना भी गलत है। ऐसी स्थिति में मेरी राय यह है कि आप सर्वप्रथम Family Court में Restitution of conjugal rights का मुकदमा तत्काल दाखिल कर दें ताकि यदि कोई भी कानूनी प्रक्रिया आपके या आपके परिवार के विरुद्ध अपनाई जाती है तो उससे बचाव किया जा सके।

Q: Lawyer not appearing in the court for hearings

Dear Sir, We have a disputed property case and we are on the verge of winning it but the other party Lawyer has submitted his medical report from last one year and is not appearing in the court as he know he will loose the case and this way he can delay the judgement.What should we do and for how long do I need to wait for the lawyer to recover?PLease suggest

Advocate Rajiv Rai answered
यदि आपको लगता है आपके lawyer जानबूझ कर court की proceeding में भाग नही ले रहे हैं तो आपके पास उनके स्थान पर किसी दूसरे lawyer की सेवा लेने का विकल्प मौजूद है।यदि आप अपने lawyer से संतुष्ट हैं और उनके बीमार पड़ने और उसके कारण court की proceeding में भाग नहीं ले पाने से परेशान हैं, तो भी आपके पास उनके स्वस्थ होने तक किसी दूसरे lawyer की सेवा लेने का विकल्प मौजूद है।

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajiv Rai

Can Advocate Rajiv Rai represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajiv Rai can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Rai?

When you meet with Advocate Rajiv Rai for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Rai?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Rai, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Rai?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Rai, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajiv Rai?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajiv Rai regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajiv Rai?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajiv Rai can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.