One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate KP Singh

Advocate KP Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGautam Budh Nagar, Noida
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate KP Singh completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Family, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Singh enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2011. He is a member of the Bar Association of Janpad Diwani and Fauzdari Gautam Budh Nagar.

Enrollment Number : UP/8138/2011

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate KP Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate KP Singh

Q: What should one do when a false case filed under Domestic Violence Act

Wife filed false complaint in CWC cell under section 498A and DV act also file court case for divorce, maintenance and DV. Please suggest should I file section 9 or not. What should I do safeguard me and my family. Already appeared 3 times in mahila thana but no resolution comes out.

Advocate KP Singh answered
Dear, I help you and better assist you.. but you not mention your matter in detail, you wrote your wife file false many application and complaint . what you do. second things mahila thana report what stage. you appear every matter file by your wife.. good luck

Q: Will the owner of car be held responsible for driver death in accident

if a person (driver) who has no license and is under 19 dies in a bike accident , will the owner be sued or accused? if yes, what are the procedures and what shall happen? will the owner be able to get safe?? if yes, how?

Advocate KP Singh answered
Dear, you are totally responsible for any act done by your driver on duty time. if your driver accident duty hour like this act do you. your liability vicarious liability. but you not mention your matter in detail so i not better assist you..please write you matter in detail.. good luck

Q: Is doing 12th again from two different boards will create legal issues

i have done 12th from cbse board in 2010 but due to some health related issues i get less marks in board exams.. So again in next year 2011 i had done 12th from up board. Now i have 2 marksheet of 12th i had taken admission on the b tech in the basis of my up board. Is it illegal does government seize my certificates

Advocate KP Singh answered
Dear, Your problem not bigger which you think. If you not use your both certificate in your profit second your basic details are not different in Both certificate. So you use only one certificate in your choice. Good luck

Q: Where to seek for police protection in case if inter religion

Sir/madam I have done inter religion marriage now I want to take a protection order against people who giving threats So this protection order can be given by district court or I have to go allahabad high Court. Please advice Thanks

Advocate KP Singh answered
Dear, You not writing your matter in detail . So I not better assist you. But your problem you report police station, SSP office, DM office, women commission, human rights commission, CM office, PM office etc. Good luck..

Q: How to get maintenance without divorce

I have a small son of 2 years. My marriage has held 5 years back but due to some family trouble and harassment i am staying apart from husband. I want the maintenance charges without giving him divorce. I do not have money to spend on court and expensive lawyers. Please help me waht can i do.

Advocate KP Singh answered
Mam, You not write your problem in detail. What the reason your marriage life not well. If you want maintenance from husband you show what the reason you not live together. I suggest you hire a good lawyer who filled your maintenance case in Court and court gave you relief.. good luck

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate KP Singh

Can Advocate KP Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate KP Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate KP Singh?

When you meet with Advocate KP Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate KP Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate KP Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate KP Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate KP Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate KP Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate KP Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate KP Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate KP Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.