One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Sultanpur - Advocate Imran Hussain

Advocate Imran Hussain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 2+ user ratings
Near Normal Chowraha, Sultanpur
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Property, Corporate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Imran Hussain completed his law in the year 2009 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Corporate, Supreme Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Imran enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2009. He is a member of the Sultanpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/03814/2009
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Sultanpur,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Imran Hussain

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Imran Hussain What to do if my boyfriend has cheated on me Procedure to transfer property