Want to take legal action against brother his property damaging goods

Continiously dripping down of acs water in my shop from my brothers room which damages my stock i had give so many gentleman reminder but he refuse it.. Now tell me what is the legal procedure.. Bcz due to this it can creates dengue malaria infection in my shop.also my shop floor is so slipping

File a written complaint with the MCD and the local police station. In case they fail to take action within reasonable time, file an RTI inquiring about the status of your report. If they still fail to take action/give a satisfactory answer, file a writ and make all of the authorities as well as your brother.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur