Want to take legal action against brother his property damaging goods

Continiously dripping down of acs water in my shop from my brothers room which damages my stock i had give so many gentleman reminder but he refuse it.. Now tell me what is the legal procedure.. Bcz due to this it can creates dengue malaria infection in my shop.also my shop floor is so slipping

Answers (1)

93 votes

File a written complaint with the MCD and the local police station. In case they fail to take action within reasonable time, file an RTI inquiring about the status of your report. If they still fail to take action/give a satisfactory answer, file a writ and make all of the authorities as well as your brother.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Husband is shying away from his responsibilities of taking care of new born.so he abandoned me and my child and ran away and has even filed bogus divo…

Read More

We have filed a caveat to our neighbours for smooth construction of our new house but one of the neighbour filed a case that we are building on the th…

Read More

My name is Suman lata. We got married against my parents will 5 month before. My parents filed a writ of habeas corpus against my husband at high cour…

Read More

In final year my college asked for Rs 10,000 so that it will bring companies in the campus and if a student is not placed anywhere college refunds tha…

Read More