Procedure to change surname after second marriage

Please guide me with the procedure to change my surname from my ex husbands surname to my maiden surname.

First of all you will have to execute an affidavit mentioning the details and getting it notarized. After that you will have to publish the same in local language daily and another in an English daily. For government employees the same has to be published in gazette too. With this, the process becomes complete and you can send notice regarding the same to your bank and other important institutions.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur