Can i go against Judgment by Judge in same district court

Hi, Once judge gives judgment and once we agreed on judgment, can i go in same count after a period of time for re-judgment?

Answers (1)

239 votes

Hi for every case there shall be a time limit specified before which you can seek justice. If you are not convinced with the judgement, you can refile a review petition in the same court or appeal in the higher court against the verdict given in the lower court. You may consult an advocate to study your case in detail to take up the matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles