How to set aside mediation agreement order passed on child custody

I need help to fight a wrongful mediation agreement, and to file a SLP in supreme court. The mediation agreement is the result of my wife's habeas corpus Crl. petitionn againbst me, to otain children's custdy in USA.

Answers (3)

Hii dear,
As per your query the mediation order which is passed through the Honourable court is not as per it should be
It's a single side passed order. As it is related to the child custody so we can file SLP against it.
Moreover we will communicate over the call.
Thanks and regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

sir cool down as this is just mediation not the family court order or the decree . but we need full details by of the case . As where are you located and where is the wife and where is the kid and what is the reason for writ petition .

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

To come out of the agreement you will have to prove that it is false and you haven’t agreed to it. We would have to see the SLP. We will have to further peruse the agreement in order to see the contents and whether you have signed or not . Will advise you accordingly. Let me know if you need further assistance

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My son (2yrs 4 months) and I am living with my parents for 9 months. My husband is in Canada now. Is there any chance that my husband gets the custody…

Read More

Me and my husband separated, he is blackmailing me with some of my proofs at that basis he has taken my child, what should i do to get child custody, …

Read More

Can separate custody petition under Hindu minority n guardianship act 1956 be filed in same family court ,after another custody petition under guardia…

Read More

Staying separately with my parents with 1 year old daughter due to wild behavior of husband, but my husband comes frequently and takes my daughter for…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue