How to set aside mediation agreement order passed on child custody

I need help to fight a wrongful mediation agreement, and to file a SLP in supreme court. The mediation agreement is the result of my wife's habeas corpus Crl. petitionn againbst me, to otain children's custdy in USA.

Hii dear,
As per your query the mediation order which is passed through the Honourable court is not as per it should be
It's a single side passed order. As it is related to the child custody so we can file SLP against it.
Moreover we will communicate over the call.
Thanks and regards

To come out of the agreement you will have to prove that it is false and you haven’t agreed to it. We would have to see the SLP. We will have to further peruse the agreement in order to see the contents and whether you have signed or not . Will advise you accordingly. Let me know if you need further assistance

Popular Child Custody Lawyers