How to obtain the child custody paper

In Child Custody Law
What is child custody paper? I need this paper for some official work.. I'm divorced and our daughter has joint custody of both the parents Where do I get this so called custody paper/ document? I'm out of Delhi so my phone is off. Kindly contact through e.mail Regards Sheetal

if the cocnerned court passed an ordrer for joint custody then the decree is sufficient, or you are made a general agreement according to court decree or child custody deed also. if you want the more detail then contact me at my mobile or e.mail or at my office.

As per your query stated, the facts are not clearly mentioned.
If you are divorced then, at the time of your divorce decree was passed, every issue regarding custody of child would have been discussed and accordingly child custody papers would have been handed over to you or your husband.
If not, then it has to be applied. For further details, please contact.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

You have not clarified how you got joint custody of the daughter. Further it is not clear if it was divorce by way of mutual or it was contested divorce. I presume that in neither case, it is clear about custody of the daughter.
So petition for custody of child can be filed in the family court. The judgment of the court in such petition, may be called child custody paper. Thanks

Dear queriest,

The custody terms would be mentioned in the settlement deed entered into between you and your wife or in the divorce that was granted by the court. In case of difficulty please contact a lawyer with the case details and he would help you to find them.