One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sagar Sharma

Advocate Sagar Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGulabi Bagh, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sagar Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sagar provides services in various fields of family matters, criminal matters, trademark and copyright matters, divorce matters, consumer court matters, civil matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sagar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4095/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sagar Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sagar Sharma

Q: Can a husband claim any right over wife's property

Wife : 70 years, Husband 78 years, daughter 50 years, Son 46 years Religion: Hindu Couple married and resided in Delhi. Husband left wife in 1985. Financial help provided by husband intermittently for childrens' education and marriage. No regular financial help to wife since separation. Wife completely dependent on children since 1998. Wife moved out of Delhi in 2006. A failed attempt at divorce by mutual consent in 2012. Husband unwilling to give consent, despite no financial demands. by the family. Questions: 1 In the event of the death of the wife, can the husband (who is still legally married to her) lay claim on bank accounts and property owned by the wife, jointly with her children? 2. Considering the age and poor health of the wife, is it worth pursuing a divorce at this stage? She is not in good physical condition to travel and appear for court hearings.

Advocate Sagar Sharma answered
Hello,If a women who has died intestate the property of her will devolve on legal heir of first class i.e., daughters, sons and Husband.In your Case the mother is still alive, so you can go for a will and register it clearly mentioning her wishes and distributing the property.

Q: Can police detain someone without notice

can police forciablly call/take someone to police station without notice

Advocate Sagar Sharma answered
Hello,Police can have you in their custody without actually arresting you. Police custody is defined as wherein you cannot leave the police premises with your free will and you are deprived of your personal freedom.If you are detained in police custody such as in case of serious offence without any charged offence, the police cannot detain you more than 24 hours. The police must also release you if they dont have sufficient evidence to charge you.

Q: NGO student use my ladder, please advise what can be done ?

I have a steel ladder build on drain and  ngo students use it. SDM has asked to take ladder out then how government can help me as govt is supporting ngo.

Advocate Sagar Sharma answered
""I have a steel ladder build on drain and ngo students use it. SDM has asked to take ladder out then how government can help me as govt is supporting ngo.'""Sir,This extract of your story doesn't clear any facts,on which no one can provide you with suitable advice.Kindly share complete and suitable details.

Q: How to obtain the child custody paper

What is child custody paper? I need this paper for some official work.. I'm divorced and our daughter has joint custody of both the parents Where do I get this so called custody paper/ document? I'm out of Delhi so my phone is off. Kindly contact through e.mail Regards Sheetal

Advocate Sagar Sharma answered
As per your query stated, the facts are not clearly mentioned. If you are divorced then, at the time of your divorce decree was passed, every issue regarding custody of child would have been discussed and accordingly child custody papers would have been handed over to you or your husband.If not, then it has to be applied. For further details, please contact.

Q: Accepting possession before court judgement will effect compensatio

Hi , I have filed a case against jaypee builder for delayed penalty in ndrc under 12-1c , can I accept possession of flat from builder before the verdict of court ? Will I loose my compensation in case I accept the flat possession or builder himself will not give me flat possession till court verdict is out ?

Advocate Sagar Sharma answered
As per your prayer made by you in your complaint against Jaypee Builder , you can amicably settle the matter and can make written settlement agreement in which you can expressely mention each terms and conditions regarding your claim, so that, the written settlement agreement done outside court can be presented in Hon'ble court and after that you can withdraw your case jointly with other complainanat's.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sagar Sharma

Can Advocate Sagar Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sagar Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Sagar Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sagar Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sagar Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sagar Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sagar Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.