One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prakash Khandelwal

Advocate Prakash Khandelwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDilshad Colony, Delhi
LawRato33 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Praksh Khandelwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prakash provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prakash enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1991. He is a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/855/1991
  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prakash Khandelwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prakash Khandelwal

Q: Investigating Officer not appearing in front of court. What to do ?

Hi, There is a case under section 323 and 406 IPC, all the witnesses from the petition side are complete. From last two years court is summoning IO (Investigating Officer) for witness of charge sheet. Q1 - If IO does not appear in the court and does not proves the charge - sheet then will the civil judge dismiss the case or not or what difference will it make to the case? Q2 - Till when the court will kept summoning IO if he is not appearing?

Advocate Prakash Khandelwal answered
q1. If the investigation officer does not come to the court, it will benefit the defense case. Q2. if Investigation officer does come to the court, the court may issue bailable and non bailable warrant against the I.O.

Q: Project not fully completed till date can we claim for compensation

I have booked an office space in Manesar.They have sold the office on the basis of the full project includes Retail space, Office space, 5* Hotel. project delayed also they gave us delayed compensation but not at par as still the project is not fully operational nor fully constructed they just to overcome the litigation they pressurized us for possession. We took possession just to safeguard our investment but still not able to lease as the other part of the project is still a dummy. Kindly guide us can we demand compensation or not. He has taken an Indemnity bond signed by us but before that, I have written in the letter that I am taking this project under protest.Kindly advice us

Advocate Prakash Khandelwal answered
As the project is not complete, so your office space is not as valuable or useful as you envisaged at the time of booking. So due to non completion of the project you are suffering financial loss, you file a suit for damages.

Q: Schedule cast certificate valid for government job?

Sir with due respect. My grand father is a bengali settler came to India from Bangladesh in 1960 Under D. N. K project. At the time government of India provide migration family card where his cast mentioned as khtriya which is a general cast in odisha but government of odisha provide settlement land patta where his cast mentioned as Namasudra which is a schedule cast in odisha. Hence my real cast is khtriya. But l got a schedule cast certificate showing my grand father land patta. recently got a government job. When I applying for the job I produce schedule cast certificate but I selected under unreserved category. Is it any problem for me in future...if any one complain about the cast certificate. Please help me sir...

Advocate Prakash Khandelwal answered
As you have produced a false scheduled cast certificate, it is an offence under section 468 and 471. But you have not taken any benefit out of this false certificate so it is not covered under section 420.

Q: Wife not coming to matrimonial house. What can be done ?

My wife want to separate from parents without any reason and they can't live with us from last 8 months.she denies to come to house.

Advocate Prakash Khandelwal answered
You may file petition under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act for restitution of conjugal rights in the Family Court having territorial jurisdiction. It may be filed in the court having territorial court where you married.

Q: 5000 commission given to clear stolen cheque would it be criminal case

One person has stole some cheques out of which he cleared 2 cheques through bank account of my client ( at the time of clearing the cheques my client was unaware of the fact that the said cheques were stolen cheques and my client was also paid rs 5000 as commission in lieu of clearing these cheques into his bank account) whether my client will be guilty under section 120b of ipc.

Advocate Prakash Khandelwal answered
you have not clearified as to what is the status of your client. Why he was paid commission ? What is your status viz a viz your client ? Who has filed the complaint ? It is not possible to answer your query. Sorry.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prakash Khandelwal

Can Advocate Prakash Khandelwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prakash Khandelwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Khandelwal?

When you meet with Advocate Prakash Khandelwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Khandelwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Khandelwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Khandelwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Khandelwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prakash Khandelwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prakash Khandelwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prakash Khandelwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prakash Khandelwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.