×

An unmarried woman filed fake complain against a person to helpline

An unmarried women complained to 1090 women powerline against me which is totally fake. And now i am n deep distress that what the they will take angaist me and wants to know how can i protest me angaist this.

Dear Client,
What are the allegations which she has framed against you? And how do you know about this. Please fill as with more information so that a proper solution can be will provided. In case of any other legal advice feel free to contact.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).

Not to take much pain.You will have to share all details regarding this complaint .why she did this, there is many remedy to protect you.For solve your problem I will help you.But You have to say real fact.
contant me soon.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Anubhav Almadi
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon