Continue to LawRato.com with Google


An unmarried woman filed fake complain against a person to helpline

An unmarried women complained to 1090 women powerline against me which is totally fake. And now i am n deep distress that what the they will take angaist me and wants to know how can i protest me angaist this.

Answers (2)

Dear Client,
What are the allegations which she has framed against you? And how do you know about this. Please fill as with more information so that a proper solution can be will provided. In case of any other legal advice feel free to contact.
Tushar Bahadur,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Not to take much pain.You will have to share all details regarding this complaint .why she did this, there is many remedy to protect you.For solve your problem I will help you.But You have to say real fact.
contant me soon.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience
Advocate Anubhav Almadi
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My father has an younger brother(my Chacha) who doesn't have children, in my house we are 2 brothers(i'm younger). I went to my chacha home as…

Read More

I was married in 2011 and blesd with a boy. My wife applied divorce petition under sec 13(1)(a) and obtained injunction order against me in dec 2013. …

Read More

hello I'm n my husband are muslim we have twin daughters of one year old currently with me... he stays in saudi im in india he gave me one talaq a…

Read More

Hi, Can I please get some advise on how to proceed with child custody and what are the documents needed as per the current court process to file for c…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue