Vijay has taken money in cash some transfer in her frnd vikas account

In Cheque Bounce Law
Sir main naam lakshya hai Mujhse vijay ne paisa thoda cash me liya aur thoda paisa apne frnd vikas ke account me transfer karwaya kuch samay baad jab Maine apna paisa vaapas maanga to vijay ne apne account ki 2 different amount & dates ki cheque mujhe dedi jisme single cheque bank me bounce ho gyi hai due to insufficient balance Maine 138 dhara me notice uske ghr bhej diya uske baad bhi usne ek bhi rupaiye abhi tak vaapas nhi kiya dusri cheque Maine bank me abtak nhi lagayi hai dono cheque ki last date & month yahi may hai vikas ko jo paisa bheja hai account uska bank statement hai sirf kyunki usko ravi ke kehne pr bheja hai vijay aur vikas milkr fraud krte hai baad me kuch logo ke dwara PTA chla hai ab main kya kru kaise mera Saara paisa vaapas milega aur dono cheque last month date may hai dusri cheque ka kya kru pls guide me how I can recover my money by vijay & vikas\n( vijay ne police station me application daal di hai ki uska frnd vikas ne fraud krke Saara paisa liya hai )

Answers (5)

235 votes

aap court mein case file kar sakte hain agar legal notice dene ke baad ki bhi aapke paise vapis nhi mile.
baaki aapko zyada se ache se guide main paper dekhne ke baad kar paunga.
aur jaankari ke liye aap mujhse mere office aa kar mil sakte hain.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

130 votes

under the given circumstances you have to file case under section 138 N.I.Act. so deposit both cheque and file complaint case as provided under section 138 N.I. Act. you can also file recovery suit simultaneously.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
223 votes

hello client as i can see your issue is really very much serious issue in this matter court is the only way to get money . fir recovery of the money only court is the best option . there ia no other way to get recover the money.

62 votes

You must get the second cheque dishonoured too …n send one more legal notice to him for this cheque ..! Then u need to file two different cases on him for 138 within 30 days of the lapse of 15 days time given in the notice for repayments …make sure u do everything within limitation ..b in touch

344 votes

As per date cheque bank me submit kijiye, eyebhi bounce ho Gaya to demand notice bhejna parega, notice ke baad app Dono cheque bouncing case file karsakte ho Dhara 138 NI act ke tehet. Case file karneke baad mediation me bhi approach karsakte ho.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles