Procedure to send legal notice for the cheque bounce

I want to send notice for Cheque bounce. How t o initiate for this notice? What are the charges for notice and case?? How much time it will take to resolve this case??

When cheque present in bank and get the memo within 15 days give the notice and after serve the notice and date of serve within 30 days file the suit in a court u/s 138 N.I. Act and suit will be decided within 6 month.

Notice is a requirement for initiating a case for Cheque Bounce. You can send the notice within a month of the date when the cheque is dishonored by the bank through a lawyer.
If the notice is not replied/ payment is not done within 15 days, a case can be initiated.
Usually the cases are settled early but again at the same time it depends on the person who has to make payment. If the case commences ideally, it takes about six months.
Charges depend from lawyer to lawyer.

Cheque bounce cases are very technical in nature, one should always sensitive about the time line. Charges for 138 notice is minimum 2100 rupees plus clerical charges. As far as whole case time period is concerned it may vary court to court and case to case.

You can send yourself also without an advocate but there chances of missing legality. You can get your notice drafted from an advocate and send either yourself or through advocate. Charges and fees depended person to person. Normally such case may be decided within 2 year but one not predict time limit.

Dear sir, we are doing this on a daily basis as i am handling Maṅy cases under negotiable instruments act. Procedure is this that first you have to get that cheque bounced and get yourself a memo issued from
The bank and within one month of that memo issued we have to send a legal notice claiming that amount. Rest you can discuss with lawrato team for my contact details.