One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan

Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Agra
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mohd Ghiyaz Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ghiyaz provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ghiyaz enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2014.

Enrollment Number : UP/6792/2014
  • District Court, Agra

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Agra

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan

Q: Can A Married Women Live With Another Person

Can a married women leaves her house and live with another man and then file a divorce. As she us unable to file divorce while being with husband due to cruelty and physically abused and with no support from other family members ?

Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan answered
Married woman live in adultery without divorce if any other person those person is punishable under ipc. This is a offence only those person who live with her. If without divorce live another person on his consent is punishable under ipc.

Q: Inlaws not letting daughter in law stay in their house

Hi I am facing domestic violence and I came to my relatives home after lot of mess in my in-laws family. Now when I am going back they said they will not allow me to come for next 6 months. What should I do now?

Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan answered
You have to file case of domestic voialance against husband and his relative in a your court u will passed the order to enter in joint family house with protection order and any other order who will satisfy your pleint.

Q: Rights of a person on whom police complaint has been lodged

I got a call from a police station pertaining to a complaint filed against me. I asked about the nature/detail of the complaint. However the constable refused to share any details and said I have to come to police station. Is it the right procedure? Can't I know the details of the complaint filed against me before I go to the police station?

Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan answered
Police is call for police station to inquiry a matter and not shown the detail on phone u have to consult to advocate he will provide a full detail related to case. Not went to police station alone engage a lawyer for advice.

Q: Can marriage be declared null and void under section 12

One of my cousin got married just 3 months before , now he came to know that her wife is having a 10 year old daughter from first marriage,this fact was never told before marriage. Whether it comes under fraud & marriage be declared null & void u/s 12 or else what to do

Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan answered
On the ground of wrong information and hide the truth of life you have to take the divorce of your wife and file the petition in family court under section 12 hindu marriage act 1955 declare the marriage null and void.

Q: Filing for divorce if the wife is rude to the husband and his family

I married on 6th May 2018. My wife is very rude to me and my family members since the day one. She tries to dominate on every family member include me. Now the situation is that I don't want to live with her. I need a divorce.

Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan answered
You are not file the divorce petition before one year after completed the one year cooling period you have to right the file a divorce petition on the the ground of cruality of your wife against u and your family.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan

Can Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan?

When you meet with Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mohd Gayaz Khan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.