One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Vivek Rathi

Advocate Vivek Rathi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Civil Court Compound, Ghaziabad
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Documentation
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vivek Rathi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vivek Rathi's office is in Civil Court Compound, Ghaziabad.
  • District Court, Ghaziabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Vivek Rathi Procedure to send legal notice for the cheque bounce How to file for a cheque bouncing case