One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi

Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChilwaltala, Kakori, Lucknow
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Muslim Law, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Muslim Law, Consumer Court, Documentation, Corporate, Commercial Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sheeran enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2015. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/9278/2015
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Consumer Commission
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi

Q: How to claim custody of child without divorce

I am 38 yrs old womman. Married for 8 yrs. After delivery i quit my job. Since then in laws treats me badly. Mentally harassment by them. For my looks education Dowry. Taunted me for delivering girl child. When i slipped n got injured my leg. They did not care at all. Check on money and food. I came to parents for treatment. My 5 yrs old daughter is with me as they do not care for her too. Recently i got a summon from family court. Husband want child custody. I know in his absence in laws do not treat her fairly. My husband is a good person and i want to live with him peacefully. But it is getting unbearable to live with in laws. It is like mental torture for me. They abuse me both mentally and financially. Husband don't have guts to stand up to them. I do not want to lose my baby girl. What should i do to get her custody. I have no intention to go for divorce neither i want to file any case against them. But baat karne se bhi baat nahi ban rahi hai.

Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi answered
Being a mother, there are more chances that the custody of the child will remain with you.However, if you are not interested in filling a case against them, the best you can do is to appear and contest the case filed by them.There are good chances that you will win the case, and there petition for custody would be rejected.

Q: If the other party is ready for compromise how to proceed

If the bail application in high court and against party ready to compromise to us so we can compromise the party and carry out our relative from the jail as soon as

Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi answered
It mostly depend on the gravity of charges. However, in cases of compromise, usually the courts have a lenient approach, unless the charges are of very serious nature viz. Murder, etc. The person who had lodged the First Information Report can initiate the process of compromise and sign the compromise deed based on which the accused may be released on bail, or, even the case could be shut in some cases.

Q: How to get a marriage certificate

I want to get my marriage certificate for arranged marriage. What is the procedure and documents required for marriage certificate.

Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi answered
You need to get your marriage registered at the Registrar Office.Documents required for online filing:-1. Aadhar Card (Bride and Groom)2. Passport size photographs (Bride and Groom)3. Copy of Invitation CardAfter online registration you need to visit the Registrar's Office for attestation purposes.

Q: Procedure to send legal notice for the cheque bounce

I want to send notice for Cheque bounce. How t o initiate for this notice? What are the charges for notice and case?? How much time it will take to resolve this case??

Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi answered
Notice is a requirement for initiating a case for Cheque Bounce. You can send the notice within a month of the date when the cheque is dishonored by the bank through a lawyer. If the notice is not replied/ payment is not done within 15 days, a case can be initiated.Usually the cases are settled early but again at the same time it depends on the person who has to make payment. If the case commences ideally, it takes about six months.Charges depend from lawyer to lawyer.

Q: Is certificate by Arya samaj valid proof of marriage ?

Sir I married in arya samaj mandir and got married certificate but not registered in resistar office. So is it valid married or not?

Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi answered
The marriage is valid if you have certificate of marriage from Arya Samaj, but you still need to get your marriage registered before the Registrar. The process is simple but once you obtain certificate from registrar you have completed the process.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi

Can Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi?

When you meet with Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sheeran Mohiuddin Alavi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.