Legal procedure for recovery of money from chit fund

I want my money deposited to a chit fund back. I have lifted the chit but they took two months and stopping my Cheque1 with various reasons. Now I want my deposit money back without any cuttings. Please help

Answers (3)

You are mentioned few details only.please send the complete details regarding the chit like chit fund company name, chit amount ,period of chit , chit starting date and place of branch.
With out complete details we are unable to give you good suggestion.

Thank you ,have a nice day.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

If it is a registered chit fund company, as subscriber, you can file a application before the concerned the Registrar for the winding up of the chit fund company and based on your application the concerned registrar mya order injunction order

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience

Cheque life is 3 months, even a stop payment you can file a Private complaint U/s 200 Cr.P.C with offence U/s 138 NI Act. Stop payment will not give them any relief if you have sufficient evidence to support your claim but you have to send them Statutory Demand Notice within 30 days of the receipt of Memo from the bank regarding the cheque. If you have crossed statutory period you can still go for recovery of money suit. Further, you can also file a cheating on them. Contact a competent lawyer in your area for further proceedings. Best of luck

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My wife is availing loan from bank for 3 lacs and she has lost her job due to pregnancy. I am also unable to pay her loan since i also availing some f…

Read More

Is there a way to get rid of home loan which builder took on my profile? Which builder is not closing.…

Read More

I was posted as BM and during that period few loan were processed and sanction which had some irregularities. However by followup these loans were clo…

Read More

Sir, i transfer money to my friend through tez upi app. bank deduct money from my account but not credited in my friends account. Upi app show transac…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue