One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Sameer Hussain

Advocate Sameer Hussain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoSR Nagar, Hyderabad
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Immigration, Muslim Law, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate Sameer Hussain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sameer Hussain's office is in SR Nagar, Hyderabad.
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) Hyderabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

Sandeep - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was satisfactory.
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Sameer Hussain Legal remedy as court issued NBW to witness to succession certificate Legal procedure to quash case filed u/s 376 & 420 of IPC