How to make a loan agreement between parties

hi, i have taken a loan from my relatives (Rs. 22 Lakh once and after that Rs. 10 lakh) to buy a property. can you please tell me the stamp paper on which i can make an agreement regards

Answers (3)

190 votes

Dear Sir/Ma'm
We can not tell you like that how much amount of stamp paper needed. just let us know if you want to make it from us. the only we will able to tell you that what to be needed or what not

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

54 votes

You will be needing a Stamp Paper worth Rs 100, for getting a Loan Agreement Registered.You can get in touch with any Advocate and get the needful done.
You will be the first party and the other relative will be the second party in the Agreement.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
175 votes

yes there needs a proper documentation for the same so that other person cannot misuse or increase the loan amount to cheat you and for property you need registered documents as unregistered documents may be challenged any time ..... contact me as soon as possible

Sandeep Saini

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles