One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mayank Mishra

Advocate Mayank Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Mayur Vihar, Phase - I, Delhi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Corporate, Child Custody, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mayank Mishra completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Property, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Banking / Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mayank enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1291/2015
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Mayank Mishra

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Mayank Mishra Want to apply for bail session court dismissed bail under POSCO act Can a sibling acquire whole property of mother