One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sandeep Saini

Advocate Sandeep Saini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Court Complex, Delhi
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Civil, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sandeep Saini completed his law in the year 2007 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Family, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Recovery, Banking/Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Saket Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1196/2007
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sandeep Saini. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Saini


MY FATHER DIED WITHOUT WILL AND MY MOTHER IS ALSO NO MORE . can i do business on my fathers land ? he gave the documents of the land to me before his last breath . I also have two brothers and two sisters

Advocate Sandeep Saini answered
yes you can start business but for that you should get noc from you siblings or legal heirs..... and if there is any dispute then we need to discuss the case fullly to provide best remedy.... therfore contact us as soon as possible....

Q: Jurisdiction to file a case under special relief act

Where can a case under section 34 of special relief act be filed? Since a case is already filed on a property by a relative in the local civil court...can the special relief act case be filed in the same court or a higher court?

Advocate Sandeep Saini answered
what kindof case is alrady filed in civil court...? we need to discuss the properly for providing best remedy .... there are provision under which separate case can be filed..... but for that we need to know entire things about your present case and property status .....

Q: I have been thrown out of my house as father has married for 3rd time

Dear Sir I am a Muslim and my father has married for the third time ...I was born from father's First wife but had ben living with my father till he threw us out for the sake of third marriage with a 18 year old girl.. I have nowhere to go and dont know how to fend my family.. HELP ! He owns property in the city he lives. Regards

Advocate Sandeep Saini answered
you can file case of domestic violence as well as maintenance case and you can also file case of biagamy if you mother has not consented for the same and as per muslim act dower or mehr is not given .first discuss your case with an advocate for better guidance.....

Q: dowry and dv case after 15 years

sir my brother got married 15 years back and after marriage they lived seperate from us for 13 years but in 2015 my mother get back him to home after two months she filed a case dv and after four months she comprised in polish station for a monthly maintince of Rs 8000 but after one year my brother job is left then she again file the case of the same when she lived with us she has seprate rooms and sperate kictens they file case my brother , mother and father plz guide me sir.

Advocate Sandeep Saini answered
you have to defend the case of domestic violence properly and there are chances of geting the dv case dismisses if it is proved that she was not living with you since long time but for that we need to discuss the case fully to provide you best remedy ..

Q: What is the legal aid for damage to property by a neighbour

what is the legal aid for damage to property by the construction of neighbour's home?

Advocate Sandeep Saini answered
please elaborate about your querry is not clear what and how much damage have been casued to property..... please bring necessary documents and photograph of damages caused to property by construction....there are various remedy available to you.....

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sandeep Saini

Can Advocate Sandeep Saini represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sandeep Saini can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Saini?

When you meet with Advocate Sandeep Saini for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Saini?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Saini, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Saini?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Saini, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sandeep Saini?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sandeep Saini regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sandeep Saini?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sandeep Saini can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.