One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Tushar Bahmani

Advocate Tushar Bahmani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tushar Bahmani completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Child Custody, Divorce, Family, Property, Landlord/Tenant, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tushar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of the Gurgaon District Court Bar Association & Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/210/2011
  • Consumer Forum, Panchkula
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Tushar Bahmani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Tushar Bahmani

Q: Disturbance due to repair work being done in society

I am 70 years women residing in a builder society. The society is carrying out repair works of buildings since past one month and it is not made known upto when it will continue. I am unable to tolerate the noise of hammering and drilling machines due to which my health is deteriorating as I do not get sufficient rest. What can be done in this case for immediate action within a day or two.

Advocate Tushar Bahmani answered
Hello You can file a civil suit for a stay on ongoing construction at the site which is bothering your peaceful living due to its menace.You can file the same before the local civil court and obtain the stay order on construction.regards

Q: Can an error in conveyance deed be ignored

I am buying a flat in gurgaon. The conveyance deed is in name of the current owner. The current owner had purchased this flat from original owner before possession. The name of current owner is endorsed in the Agreement by the builder. However there is an error in the date of endorsement that is referred to in the Conveyance deed. Instead of 6/4/07, the conveyance deed mentions it as 6/4/10. All other things are correct and title of the property is clear. Bank has cleared the loan to me. Do I need to get the error in date corrected before buying it? or can this error be ignored?

Advocate Tushar Bahmani answered
You can get an affidavit from the current owner with mention of the difference of dates mentioned in the particular document. He will certify the correct date on the affidavit get the affidavit duly notarized.

Q: Can Women not be arrested under sec 27 of Consumer protection act

Sir i filed a case of medical negligence against a Lady Doctor in District Consumer Court, The Consumer court ordered the doctor to pay me Rs TEN lac with interest, But the Doctor did not pay me any amount, so i filed a execution application under section 27 in district consumer court. But court said that the lady(woman) can not be arrested in money decree( Referance case given - Mary Chacko vs Jancy Joseph on 5 August, 2005, Kerala High court) Now what i can do. i have no option, Please help. ..............

Advocate Tushar Bahmani answered
HiYou can very well file an application for the arrest of the Judgment debtor if he or she is not complying with the forum's order. The forum may first freeze his/her bank accounts and attach the same if the decree is not honored as per the order. You can connect me for further assistance.Regards

Q: Compensation if builder gives late possession of the flat

I booked the flat in 2010. Till today I haven't got my flat and they are promising to deliver it in the first quarter of 2019. According to the buyer's agreement, the delay compensation charges are Rs.7.7/super area till the date of the notice of possession. Under possession, the company will hand over the unit within 33 months from the date of start of construction. Date of Construction started on 10th May 2010. Handover Date shall be 33 months that is 10th February 2013. Acc. to my calculation, 7.5 x 1950 sqft (Super Area) = 14,625 per month. Total m (Assuming I receive the letter of possession in February 2019.) So, the Total amount is Rs. 14,625 x 72 m So, I feel that the compensation provided by the company is less and I would like to go through HRERA. My questions: 1. What interest is applicable in such a situation. 2. What amount shall I receive under HRERA and do, I need to file a case??

Advocate Tushar Bahmani answered
Good EveningYou can file a complaint through a lawyer before HRERA for the demand of compensation on account of a delayed possession by the builder. You can demand compensation to a valid and appropriate figure in total. You will have to satisfy the authority that you have suffered monetary loss as well as suffered mental agony as it was your dream to own your own house. If you stick to the amount written in agreements, you will barely receive such amount. When you have the legal remedy to ask for maximum compensation then why you are looking whats written in ATS or BBA? I am regularly appearing before HRERA and Consumer Courts. You can contact me for further discussion. Thanks

Q: Builder delaying delivery and not honouring the agreement

Hi We booked a flat. Possession date was April 2017, however till date only excavation has happened. We have paid 80% under subvention scheme and liability for interest payment will be falling on us starting Feb'19. As per Builder Buyer Agreement, there is a clause which states, if the builder fails to deliver booked unit ontime (and after 6 months of grace period) and the property owner does not want to take alternate property offered by builder, then money will be returned without any interest. We have written to builder and met them in-person, they have refused to honor this clause and are openly challenging us to take legal route. We are middle class family and this money was my father's retirement fund. How can we get resolution, our money back!!

Advocate Tushar Bahmani answered
Dear SirI have gone through your query. In case the date of possession has passed and the builder has failed to offer you possession as promised. You can file a consumer complaint against the builder. The only thing that matters is the price of the flat, as it will decide the jurisdiction of the correct consumer forum. The agreement of the builders are always one-sided and allottees are being made to suffer for their own defaults. You are legally holding every right to get your invested money back from the builder with interest on that money. You can contact me for further clarifications.Regards

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tushar Bahmani

Can Advocate Tushar Bahmani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tushar Bahmani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Bahmani?

When you meet with Advocate Tushar Bahmani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Bahmani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Bahmani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Bahmani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Bahmani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tushar Bahmani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tushar Bahmani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tushar Bahmani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tushar Bahmani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.