One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Shreya Dixit

Advocate Shreya Dixit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 45, Gurgaon
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Shreya Kapil is the Founder of Pride & Justice and Leads the Firm corporate practice.

She regularly advises clients on formation of incorporation, compliance, intellectual property rights (including trademark registration and prosecution, copyright registration etc.), anti-competitive trade practices etc. She provides services from start-ups to international brands planning to enter Indian market. Catering to a dynamic clientele, she has provided legal consultancy to brands from various industries such as entertainment, media, digital, fashion, retail, real estate, healthcare, hospitality, education, wellness and food & nutrition.

Advocate Shreya also advises clients regarding vetting and drafting of agreements, MOUs, deeds etc. and has advised several clients on their project documentation including concession contracts, partnership contracts, non-disclosure, non-solicitation contracts, and trust deeds. She is associated with several start-ups as their advisor and mentor and devotes considerable time to their incorporation, statutory compliance and procurement of capital.

She holds a Master's degree in Corporate Law from Amity Law School, Gurugram and graduated from MDU University Rohtak. Her dynamic experience has enhanced her skills and analytical approach towards solving legal queries. Her experience as an associate at a law firm Delhi & Gurugram, as an independent advocate in last 5 years has helped her gain excellent and quality experience. Her understanding of businesses, result oriented approach, eagerness to impart awareness ethically, regarding legal norms specific to client requirements surely acts as an asset for her clients.

She has been enrolled with Bar Council Of Delhi since 2017. (Enrollment No. D/4551/2017)

The Office of Pride & Justice Associates is located at Sector-45 Gurugram.


File for Divorce,
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce,
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case,
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse,
Alimony / Maintenance Issue,
Child Custody Issue,
Extramarital Affair / Cheating,
Muslim Marriage Issues,
Marital Finance / Property Issues,
Family / In-law Problems,
Property Documentation /Verification,
Family Property Dispute,
Transfer of Ancestral Property,
Illegal Possession,
Illegal Construction,
Gifting of Property,
Municipal Corporation Issues,
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue,
Succession of Property / Assets,
Legal Heir Certificate,
Property Dispute / Partition,
Family Dispute, Gift of Assets,
Adoption / Surrogacy,
Loaned Money Recovery, Bank issues,
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case,
Refund Related Matters,
Matrimonial /Divorce Related,
Property Matter,
Cheque Bounce, Builder Delay / Fraud,
Family Dispute ,
File Mutual Consent Divorce,
Muslim Marriage Issues,
NRI Property Issue,
Transfer Petition,
NRI Divorce

  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Shreya Dixit

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Vishvdeep - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Shreya Dixit. Adv.Shreya Dixit's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Himanshu Rawat - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago
Vishvdeep Verma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The firm provides best legal services across the town. one can always reach to seek any kind legal advice.
Over 3 months ago
Vinod Kumar phogat - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanx to her
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shreya Dixit

Q: Regarsing participating in Panchayat Election

A govt. employee's widow who is getting full salary of her husband can contest panchayat election or not?

Advocate Shreya Dixit answered
she cannot contest elections as she is widow of a deceased government official and she is having his part of marit from the government so that you cannot contest elections but you son daughter maternal parents or your husbands parents can contest

Q: Excess Stamp duty refund on sale deed in gurgaon badshah pur

If sale deed registered and excess stamp duty paid , still a chance to get refund of excess stamp duty . Stamp purchase valu 597000 stamp as per registered value 483000 .

Advocate Shreya Dixit answered
you cannot get some amount from the stamp value but you can get whole of the amount of stamp duty as ther is no option to get some part of the stamp value and you can transfer the same stamp valuve in somother persons name

Q: Separated from 8 Months , ready for mutual divorce

I am separated from last 8 months , my marrige lasted for 4 months , now after completion of an year families decided for Mutual Divorce , But girls family is demanding for 10 lakhs (6.5 lakh wedding function + 3.5 lakh miscellaneous).What should I do they have included every single money they spent . There was no demand from my side and there is no goods exchanged in wedding. Car was give to the girl and she is having that with her only.

Advocate Shreya Dixit answered
then dont go for mutuak divorce or either contested divorce. you also show your expenses so that you expense will be less or if you go for co tedted divorce then she may ask for the interim maintenance

Q: Paid advance and booked flat in garugam

In April I booked the flat However next week because of covid I m not able travel to gurugan for completing registration and I decide to not to proceed as could not travel and take rush for my new born..and ask for refund they told once we sell the flat will they will refunds and also they told they willPay instalment if 25 k and that too they making excuses. Please suggest how to proceed legally. I paid via bank transfer

Advocate Shreya Dixit answered
rera is the option you can file complaint in rera or comsumer forum or in both the forum you can file your complaint and get your matter resolved. seeking order for the compensation and refund of the said premises

Q: A person messages me and said me he is a CBI officer

A person text me on WhatsApp and said that their is a case against me for paid service and said me if you want to close this case you make a payment of rs 4800 on this QRCODE .AND SAID this code is of our sir account Please telle wheather i had to do the payment or not ?

Advocate Shreya Dixit answered
no dont do any payment and just ask him to sent notice via court and there are different method of fraud by which they will blackmail and snatch all the money by your account. so please avoid making payment and just wait for the summons or notice


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shreya Dixit

Can Advocate Shreya Dixit represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shreya Dixit can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shreya Dixit?

When you meet with Advocate Shreya Dixit for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shreya Dixit?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shreya Dixit, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shreya Dixit?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shreya Dixit, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shreya Dixit?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shreya Dixit regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shreya Dixit?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shreya Dixit can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.