One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Ankit Sharma

Advocate Ankit Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, NCLT, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ankit Sharma has been practicing and handling DIVORCE and Criminal cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional expertise in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ankit provides services in various fields of of law, including, but not limited to Contested Divorce Matters, Mutual Divorce, Child Custody, Anticipatory Bail, Regular Bail, Criminal Cases, Rera Matters , Cheque Bounce Cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

He has extensive knowledge and expertise in Property Matters along With RERA Matters.

He is also efficient in consumer matters, both at state and national level. He is well versed with the laws and the legal practice in the country and is proficient with both drafting and pleadings. He has a deep understanding and unique insight of the matters he deals with.

Advocate Ankit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of Gurgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D-4919/2016

  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Saket

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ankit Sharma

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Sachin - Verified Client LawRato
The lawyer could not help me with my issue. The lawyer is a fraud.
1 month ago
Bhupender - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago
Raj VERMA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ankit Sharma assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well.
1 month ago
Rajesh Maira - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ankit Sharma's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago
Abha Bhandari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
1 month ago
Shambhav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Ankit Sharma.
1 month ago
Suman mehta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ankit is well versed in legal matters and in person very polite and encourages the clients who are in distress. I wish me good luck in future.
1 month ago
Sunil Kumar Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.Ankit Sharma on the rights and wrongs of my case.
1 month ago
Umar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
i am waiting from 20 days with no progress in draft copy for legal notice.
1 month ago
Prabir Kumar Choudhury - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankit Sharma

Q: Procedure to file mutual divorce without court invovlement

In coming feb 2018 we will complete 2 years of marriage.. my marriage is not registered anywhere we both wants divorce mutually.. what are the procedure we want to setlle this divorce on any stamp.paper without court involvement bcoz we want it asap.. we both are hindu... what are the procedure

Advocate Ankit Sharma answered
See you can file your mutual divorce in court also want it asap then you do not have to wait for 6 months like earlier you can file for your divorce and within a month you get your divorce decreed...

Q: How to get bail for my father who has been accused for criminal case

My father has been charged with 420,406,120b then 2 days police custody.afterwards I came to know 468,471 also added.lower civil court rejected bail ,in judicial custody to get bail ,is it possible through high court.

Advocate Ankit Sharma answered
The contents of the fir has to be seen first and then we can decide whether or not we should apply for bail in sessions court or high court this point of time you should wait ....

Q: Contested Divorce procedure and expenses?

I have tried to imitiate divorce few months back but could not proceed further. Can someone guide me how much expenses and time will be taken if i want to have divorce and for sure this will not be mutual as m getting mentally emotionally and physically tortured every day. I am salaried person who has lot many emi to give every month so need to know approximate expenses.

Advocate Ankit Sharma answered
See if contested divorce is concerned then it will take atleast 6-8 months ....moreover you have to show the grounda of cuelty before the hon'ble court and finally you will get the divorce by way pf decree

Q: Can bail be granted before arrested in IPC 323, 452, 506 AND 34

Sir we had fought with our neighbors, they had filed a false case against us with ipc 452,323,506 and 34. My elder brother and me both are defence personnel. they tried to target our job by filing false case sir please let me know what we can done in that situation...can we get bail without arrest

Advocate Ankit Sharma answered
No need to can apply for bail and you will get bail as soon as possible ....furthermore you need to tell thw facts of the case you need to file a bail application for anticipatory bail...

Q: What is the process to file complaint against employer

 I was working with a company  send me termination letter on date 29 April 2017 , which received on dated 2 may 2017 and ask me attend meeting  on 1 may 2017 , that not pay me my salary of April month and neither do my full and final settlement. What leagl action acn be taken?

Advocate Ankit Sharma answered
File a complaint in front of labour inspector and then start processing and if nothing happens there go for assistant labour commissioner and then in labour court soon time you will get justice


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ankit Sharma

Can Advocate Ankit Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ankit Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Ankit Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ankit Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ankit Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ankit Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ankit Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.