One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Vivek Tanwar

Advocate Vivek Tanwar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Sohna Road, Gurgaon
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Vivek Tanwar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services in various fields of law. Advocate Tanwar, graduated from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana in B.A.LLB. (Hons). He got enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in the year 2000. (Enrollment No. P/795/2000). Since, then he has been in active practice and has been appointed as the Special Public Prosecutor by the Government of Haryana and has a very good practice in conducting heinous criminal cases at the District Courts level. His specialization has been in providing legal services in the various areas such as Criminal laws, Arbitration and Mediation Matters, Marital Disputes, Cheque Bounce related issues, Consumer Disputes, Property Disputes and Taxation. He also provides regulatory and legal compliance services for various companies. Advocate Tanwar, is also the Director of a full service law firm 'Law Offices of Kr. Vivek Tanwar Advocate and Associates' located at Sohna Road, Gurugram, which provides all kinds of legal services and also conducts Gender Sensitisation seminars. Moreover, he has also authored a book on 'Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace'. He has a keen interest and experience in arbitration and has conducted several domestic arbitration for various Banking and Non Banking entities. He is rendering specialized dedicated services to the banks and the NBFC companies. Also, he is working with peer to peer lending companies facilitating then in recoveries from the borrowers by adopting appropriate legal measures. He has a total of 19 years of professional experience in providing all kinds of legal consultancy and advisory services. These 19 years have led Mr. Tanwar to gain proficiency, not only in arguing before the Hon'ble Courts, but also in consulting clients and even in the art of drafting and pleading.
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Jhajjar,
  • District Court, Narnaul,
  • District Court, Nuh,
  • District Court, Palwal,
  • District Court, Rewari,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Vivek Tanwar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email