One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Suvam Sinha

Advocate Suvam Sinha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Salt Lake City-Sector-2, Kolkata
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Suvam Sinha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Suvam Sinha's office is in Salt Lake City-Sector-2, Kolkata.
  • Bankshall Court, Kolkata,
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Questions Answered by Advocate Suvam Sinha Devottar Partial Property occupied by other how to restrain him Took a house on rent, now police blaming for non payment of loan