One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Sohail Haque

Advocate Sohail Haque

4.3 | 50+ consults
High Court, Kolkata
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Customs & Central Excise, International Law, Recovery, Corporate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sohail Haque has a Legal & Finance background with an overall experience of 10 years and has completed Masters in International Business & Commercial Law from London. At present, Advocate Sohail is practicing as a Counsel & Advocate in the High Court, Calcutta in the domain of SEBI, Stock Market related cases, Company matters, Arbitration, Investment & Finance matters, Customs matter, Taxation and Banking.

Advocate Sohail worked as a Legal Consultant to a few firms in London and also as a Compliance & Customer Services Advisor in GLL London. Prior to pursuing LLM and working in London, he has worked as a Legal Advisor for an Infrastructure Company in Kolkata (India) and as a Legal & Compliance Advisor for a USA based Software Company. He has also practiced as an Advocate in the Calcutta High Court in the Chamber of Mr. Ahin Choudhury (Barrister & Senior Advocate). In 2007, Sohail was honored in a television news channel for being the youngest legal & financial analyst.

Advocate Sohail has thorough working knowledge of Global Legal & Financial Regulatory Compliance, Merchant Banking, SEBI, SAT, NSE, BSE, CSE, Stock Market related cases, Company matters, Arbitration, Investment & Finance matters, Clearing and Settlement issues, Customs matter, Taxation and Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), DRT, DRAT, SARFAESI Act, FIDIC Contracts, Contract Management, Vendor Negotiation, Service Agreement, Company Law Board Kolkata Legal, Drafting, Vetting, Agreement & Contracts, MOU, JV Agreements, SPV Agreement, SLP, PPI, Writ, Rejoinder, Complaints, Copyright, FSA Rules, Trademark & Patent Issues, Corporate Laws, Fraud Waste & Abuse Policy, FCPA , HIPAA. He actively handles all matters in all courts of India.

Advocate Sohail enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2007. He is a member of the Barrister Library, Calcutta High Court.

Enrollment Number : WB/1227/2007
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • Company Law Board Kolkata,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Kolkata,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Alipore,
  • Gauhati High Court,
  • Securities Appellate Tribunal, Kolkata,
  • Supreme Court Of India
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 2000 Rs. 1500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 4000 Rs. 3300

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 3500

Get advice from Advocate Sohail Haque

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Reviews (1)

Nishan - Verified Client
very friendly advocate with having higher qualifications.
Oct 05, 2017