One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Abhishek Dutt

Advocate Abhishek Dutt

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoOld Post Office Street, Kolkata
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Criminal, Documentation, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Abhishek Dutt has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Abhishek Dutt provides services in various field of Civil laws, criminal laws, Family law, Arbitration matters, Corporate cases, Banking & Finance and Trademark & Copyright matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Abhishek enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2011. He is a member of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate's Court, Kolkata and Calcutta High Court

Enrolment Number : F/1743/1250/2011

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

vinit agrawal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. With Advocate Abhishek Dutt 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
1 month ago
Indira - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case.
1 month ago
Dr TRIDIB CHATTERJEE - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He was very helpful & friendly & it was helpful to talk with him
2 months ago
Anshu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhishek Dutt

Q: Legal proof of someone having died intestate

I recently purchased a property.While getting it mutated at local municipality question arises regarding a legal heir amongst the sellers who has died without making a will.The staff is asking for proof of same although I have submitted an affidavit from first class judicial magistrate stating the same.

Advocate Abhishek Dutt answered
please read this carefully if the municipal staff is asking something more you directly ask him what he needs as a proof I will make document for you if it does not help you you have to approach Court to get the mutation done by order of the court get in touch with us and we will guide you accordingly

Q: Urgent Recovery Of My Money Please Help Me Sir I Am A Student

Hi My Name Is Monu Bhagat I Met with my friend's Friend in Kolkata his name is Aminul he is working in Vistara Airlines in Kolkata Airport I asked him about the interviews and all he said you can directly get the job By paying some money He Clearly mentioned that He Has Link with The HR and he has given job to many people and he was In a Offer Rank so I thought that it might be truth I trusted him and Paid him Rs.13000 last month he told the interview is on 23 April and then it got postpond to 26 and then now there is no updates he isn't responding to any calls or messages I said I will be taking legal action against him so he told he will be sending money on date 30 April but still now no updates he isn't answering my calls I Did some research and I got to know he did the same thing with many peopleCan you please help me out I am student please

Advocate Abhishek Dutt answered
please listen carefully what you have to do is to go to a police station and report a complaint of cheating against him Criminal Case will be instituted against him and you will get your money back please contact us for more details

Q: To sell joint property without co owner's signature

I have purchased a land jointly with my wife where we are living right now. Now I want to sell half share of mine but my wife refused to sigh. What should I do. I have all ready taken token money. Please advice as per rules. Thanks.

Advocate Abhishek Dutt answered
there is absolutely no problem if your wife does not make signature for selling the house and you can sale your portion what is undivided to the prospective buyer please call for more details as soon as possible and I will resolve your issue

Q: Compensation from NHAI for anticipated damage of House Building

I am a state govt employee going to retire on Nov2019, in 2002 i took loan and constructed house on a piece of land i own, which located 50 mtrs. away from the then state highway. Later sometime in 2012 govt has decided to construct 4 lane road and it given status of NHAI. After expansion road has come nearer to my house and as heavy vehicle starts plying on the road my building started vibrating. I apprehend that if this will continue, it will reduce the life of the building moreover life of my family member is at stake.Therefore considering safety of my family and the only shelter i created with earning of life , i would like request authority to evaluate the situation and compensate me to demolish the old building and reconstruct the new one where a retired person can lead a peaceful life.

Advocate Abhishek Dutt answered
you can file a writ petition ventilating your grievances to get appropriate order from the court for adequate compensation. please call us for more details as soon as possible I will resolve your issue

Q: Succession right on undivided house property of my maternal great gran

My maternal great grandfather(mother's grandfather) possessed a house property with adjoining land. He had 6 sons n 2 daughters( all late but having legal heirs).My late maternal grandfather has 4 sons n 3 daughters, my mother having passed away 4 yrs ago. Now, myself being her only child, will I inherit my mother's share in the property in case of partition? We all r Hindu by religion.

Advocate Abhishek Dutt answered
yes you will inherit your mother's share but for that you will have to institute a partition suit. for more details please get in touch with me as soon as possible and I will help you out. you can call me

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhishek Dutt

Can Advocate Abhishek Dutt represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhishek Dutt can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dutt?

When you meet with Advocate Abhishek Dutt for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dutt?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dutt, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dutt?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dutt, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhishek Dutt?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhishek Dutt regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhishek Dutt?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhishek Dutt can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.