Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Sunil Kumar Singh

Advocate Sunil Kumar Singh

  Jaiprakash Nagar, Jabalpur

 Experience: 8 years

4 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Property

Advocate Sunil Kumar Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sunil provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters, landlord/tenant matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunil enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2009. He is a member of the Madhya Pradesh High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/1157/2009

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Sunil Kumar Singh: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Property


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jabalpur
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jabalpur
  • District Court, Jabalpur
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court


  • MON 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • SUN 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Sunil Kumar Singh

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Video Consultation

30 Min consult over Skype

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Sunil Kumar Singh

The consultation was informative.

Suresh Kumar menon on Aug 07, 2017

Write Your Review

Latest Review

The consultation was informative.
By Suresh Kumar menon
View all Reviews >>

Send Enquiry for Advocate Sunil Kumar Singh

Fill in your details and Advocate Sunil Kumar Singh will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly