One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Ashutosh Patel

Advocate Ashutosh Patel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTilhari, Jabalpur
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Property, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashutosh Patel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jabalpur

Popular Reviews

Preetam - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ashutosh Patel understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Anurag Agrawal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very good
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashutosh Patel

Q: Maternal Uncle asking for property which is on my mother's name

1. Property is on my mother name, my mother got expired in 2020.2. my maternal uncle taken aapati that property should be transferred to him instead my mother's legal heir which are me & my sisters.

Advocate Ashutosh Patel answered
That cannot be done as the property was in ur mothers name and u are the legal heirs. Have u completed the mutation process, if not do it as soon as possible . Is the matter taken before the court let me know .Contact me for any help

Q: Reg. service agreement in place with the company and me

I broke a service agreement with a private company. The company is asking me to pay the bond penalty of Rupees One lakh. Do I need to pay the bond amount?

Advocate Ashutosh Patel answered
No u can challenge it under section 27 of Indian contract act ,as per section 27 any terms and conditions of an agreement which directly or indirectly compels the employee to serve the employer or puts a restriction on them joining other employer is not valid under indian law. The employee has a right to resign even if he has agreed in the employment bond to serve the employer for a specific period of time. The court shall also not grant injuction against u if u join any other employer unless there is a possibility of leaking trade secrets to other employer. Contact me for further help .

Q: Question about judgement pronounced by CAT tribunal

Dear learned membersIf the decision of the CAT tribunal does not mention timeline for complying with the order, how we can request the court to consider including timeline. Also, will it be ok if in the same application, we request the tribunal to review its decision on cost and compensation relief sought in the OA. Thanks.

Advocate Ashutosh Patel answered
File a review application asking the court to give direction for complying the order passed by it within a stipulated time to the authorities /department concerned .Yes u can pray for compensation and costs also.

Q: toxic father(55) and his toxic family

i am a girl (21) belong to a muslim family. my father and his toxic family are abusing my mother and us three siblings. they have a history of abusing women who are wed to this khaandaan. they have been snatching financial freedom from all the women in this family. my aunts are watchdogs of misogyny and patriarchy in our house. my mother (40) is very disturbed. My aunt has brainwashed my father enough that yesterday he said he is going to wed me soon and he will not let me study.

Advocate Ashutosh Patel answered
Let me know exactly what legal help u want ,there are provisions in law for the safety of Women including filling of FIR and also under Domestic violence act . If u and ur mother want to take action then can avail these provisions. Also if u don't want to marry and wish to continue ur studies also u can take help. Contact me for further help

Q: For getting residential flat vaccated

I ( 71yrs old)purchased a residential two bed room flat in 1986 and got it registered against my name.During 2002 verbally allowed one of my close relation on his request to stay there without any consideration/ rent. He has expired 3 months back leaving behind his widow only.Nowl requested his widow to vacate the flat but she is reluctant to vacant the same.Now what remedy is available to me.

Advocate Ashutosh Patel answered
You can get her evicted from the flat as she does not possess any legal right to remain ,there is no title of her over the property File a case under section 6 of Specific relief act for illegal possession of property ,this is a summary proceeding which gets over in 6 months .As she has no title /Documents the court will pass a decree in ur favour and dispossessed her .Contact me for any help.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashutosh Patel

Can Advocate Ashutosh Patel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashutosh Patel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Patel?

When you meet with Advocate Ashutosh Patel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Patel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Patel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Patel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Patel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashutosh Patel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashutosh Patel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashutosh Patel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashutosh Patel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.