One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Nitin Dubey

Advocate Nitin Dubey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDubey Tower Rantilal, Jabalpur
LawRato11 years Experience
Advocate Nitin Dubey
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nitin Dubey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nitin provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nitin enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2013.

Enrollment Number : MP/1228/2013
Advocate Nitin Dubey

  • District Court, Bhopal
  • District Court, Indore
  • District Court, Jabalpur
  • District Court, Katni
  • District Court, Mandla
  • District Court, Patan
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court
  • Madhya Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Nitin Dubey

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Amit Borde - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Great advisor
Over 3 months ago
Sunidhi Jhariya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Nitin Dubey aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Akshay paliwal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Nitin Dubey. I was well advised by Adv.Nitin Dubey on the rights and wrongs of my case. With Advocate Nitin Dubey 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Nitin Dubey

Questions Answered by Advocate Nitin Dubey

Q: Got stay from high court can district court decide against me

Agar mujhe high court se stay mill chuka ho to district court koi faisla kar sakta hai kya .? Thanx i hope you will reply me soon

Advocate Nitin Dubey answered
If you have got the stay from the HIGH COURT,than the district court cannot go against the order of the High Court and now the district court will work as per the orders and direction given by the High Court .

Q: How to deal with false rape charges

Respected Sir, This is Sanju from mp. There is a girl who have filled a false rape case against my relative. And police have taken him in jail. He is very poor and can't do any thing. Please help

Advocate Nitin Dubey answered
Your relative have been arrested for the offence of sec 376 IPC based on the FIR. now you have to bail him out. First the bail will be filed in the session court and if the court gives the bail than its fine or else you have to go to the High Court for bail.

Q: How to deal with trial on murder

Sir I work at BHEL as Sr. Manager. My son is 17 yrs old along with 11 other kids (who are adult) is being tried for murder and other criminal charges by sessions court. I thought being a juvenile he should be tried by juvenile court. But court said that going by the gravity of offence it can try the accused as adult. They also said that the new amendment in juvenile act allows trial of minor as adult. What should I do? Please suggest.

Advocate Nitin Dubey answered
Yes it is correct. They can try him as an adult seeing to the nature of offence as it comes in the category of henious offences . can you tell me what have come against your son in the Chargesheet which is filed?

Q: 498 A Case

Sir i got divocre in family court of bangalore on 4th july 2018 as expart divorce now and i heard that after divorce 498a case will be quashing is it true sir

Advocate Nitin Dubey answered
Please tell that the Bail which was rejected was under sec 438 or 439 crpc. And accordingly you have to file for bail before the High Court. 482 crpc will be filed only after the framing of charge against the accused persons.

Q: How to initiate with divorce proceedings

now my husband is saying if i will take back the case and say in court that i lodge a false case then only he will live with me otherwise No. And his lawyers are saying me that we will save him and also saying me your marriage is intercaste and your belongs to SC category and husband is Brahmin so his family will kill him or me. Now what legal action can i take.... Can i eligible to lodge another against my husband if already 376 case is continue . My husband is saying only he will talk to me after decision of court. Now i am mentally and physically not well. He changed his room also i only know his Uncle aunty home. We got married with Hindu vivaah sansthan then go to nagar nigam for marriage registration after marriage. And certificate with me also. Can i take any action. Kindly suggest. I am in great Problem.

Advocate Nitin Dubey answered
If you have filed a complaint under sec 376 IPC then it had got nothing to do with the family court.secondly if your husband or his advocate are harassing you then you can file a FIR against your husband.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nitin Dubey

Can Advocate Nitin Dubey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nitin Dubey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Dubey?

When you meet with Advocate Nitin Dubey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Dubey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Dubey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Dubey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Dubey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nitin Dubey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nitin Dubey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nitin Dubey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nitin Dubey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Nitin Dubey