One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Ankit Tripathi

Advocate Ankit Tripathi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Govindpur, Allahabad
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ankit Tripathi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ankit Tripathi's office is in Govindpur, Allahabad.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Allahabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankit Tripathi How to get divorce with wife due to family differences? Marriage held What should we do if wife lodge an false f.i.r u/s 498a, 377, 354, 323