One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Sougata Chatterjee

Advocate Sougata Chatterjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKiran Sankar Roy Road, Kolkata
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Sougata Chatterjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sougata Chatterjee's office is in Kiran Sankar Roy Road, Kolkata.
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • District Court, Hoogly,
  • District Court, Howrah

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sougata Chatterjee. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sougata Chatterjee False 376 Fir filed against me When quash application should be filed in HC