One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Sanchay Srivastava

Advocate Sanchay Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.4 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoKavi Raman Path, Patna
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanchay Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanchay is a Litigation Counsel having enriched experience of working in various Litigation Matters on both Civil & Criminal Side including various writ matters, service matters, contract matters and matters including Land Acquisition as well as experienced of working on various matters involving Commercial Litigations/ Compliances, matters relating to SEBI and Money Laundering Act.

Advocate Sanchay enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1246/2014
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Patna
  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sanchay Srivastava. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanchay Srivastava

Q: Partition illegal occupancy by uncle

Hi my uncle has illegally occupied land and partition has not been done properly . Land owner is dadaji who is no more what shld we do ?

Advocate Sanchay Srivastava answered
Please institute a proper civil case/ proceeding before the Court of competent jurisdiction where your land is located for partition and delivery of possession to you.once the court will decide in favour that partition has to happen as the property was ancestral in nature and will allocate you your share in the land and your uncles share will also be demarcated and you will be provided the actual possession of the same.

Q: How to get bail in gang rape case

I got videos in which girl is doing sex with consent and she is also sexually active

Advocate Sanchay Srivastava answered
Please share the details of the FIR and apply in the court of Sessions for Anticipatory Bail and if rejected you can approach the honourable high court for anticipatory bail. if anticipatory bail is granted you will not go to jai unless convicted for the offence in trial.or you can surrender before the court and pray for regular bail. choice is yours. contact for more information.

Q: Difference Between Departmental Proceeding And Vigilence Proceeding

What is difference between departmental proceeding and vigilence proceeding, If any High court order to stop departmental proceeding, then vigilence proceeding also stop if department give any matter to vigilence.

Advocate Sanchay Srivastava answered
Departmental Proceeding is the disciplinary proceeding adopted by the department in which the delinquent was working and has done wrong doing. The Departmental Inquirty is done by the internal department and there is no external element there.Whereas, in a vigilance proceeding which is generally in the nature of criminal proceeding, a case is lodged against the delinquent/ accused and is generally done in corruption cases.

Q: Land partision among 6 brothers, but 1 has a lot of problem..

My grandfather were two brothers, and both have 3 and 3 sons, that means my father has total 5 brothers that is total 6 person.. 3 and 3 both side.. there is a piece of land, in which we have to do partition in 6 part.. but 1 person has problem, they create lot of problems during partition, sometimes say i don't want partision like this, sometimes nkt like this.. Is it possible That, we do that land in 6 part, and 1 part left from and side and 5 part devided into rest 5 on paper...???

Advocate Sanchay Srivastava answered
File a partition suit. once partition is done by court he will not have any problem. As the court will also demarcate and allot share to each and every person. The court will also get the possession and ownership demarcated and duly delivered to each of the brothers.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanchay Srivastava

Can Advocate Sanchay Srivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanchay Srivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanchay Srivastava?

When you meet with Advocate Sanchay Srivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanchay Srivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanchay Srivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanchay Srivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanchay Srivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanchay Srivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanchay Srivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanchay Srivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanchay Srivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.