One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Samresh Katare

Advocate Samresh Katare

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNorth Civil Lines, Jabalpur
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Samresh Katare has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Child Custody, Divorce, Medical Negligence, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Samresh enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2016. He is a member of the Madhya Pradesh High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/1511/2016
  • Arbitration Tribunal, Bhopal
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jabalpur
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jabalpur
  • District Court, Bhopal
  • District Court, Jabalpur
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court
  • National Green Tribunal, Bhopal
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jabalpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Samresh Katare. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Samresh Katare

Q: Death of father without a will

My father was a govt employee. He died of covid without a will. We are two brothers and a mother. What is the legally correct way to distribute the funds/assets?

Advocate Samresh Katare answered
each one of you means your mother your brother and you will be entitled to one third of the total property your father has left. if there is no route between anybody divide the property in 3 equal shares bye making an agreement and if there is a dispute then you need to file a suit for the rights in the property

Q: What to do if someone forcing you for suicide

My in laws pressured me for divorced and provoking me for suicide. Now what should I do please suggest .

Advocate Samresh Katare answered
You need to register a police complaint narrating the entire reasons for such behaviour ( including dowry demand, the harassment you face, the cruelty inflicted upon you).It will be the first thing to do..Secondly, you need to think how to get rid of this problem..if you want to be in this marriage or else seek your way out. But , since this is quite big a decision, think before you move ahead.

Q: Clarification regarding Restitution of Conjugal rights

Hello sir I don't want to stay with my husband due to domestic violence it's been few months to our marriage am not staying with my husband from last 45 days now he has sent me notice of sec 9 from family Court.. Please suggest,, I should reject or accept to appear what is beneficial for me if I want to stay away from him which case I should file against him what to do to reject his notice .how can I ask for maintenence or the amount given on marriage or expenses of marriage.

Advocate Samresh Katare answered
Firstly, since you are not staying with your husband, you can file an application u/s 125 crpc for claiming maintenance. In that, you can even get interim maintenance i.e. during the pendency of this application.For the other query, I need to know more details as to why you are not staying together..and what went wrong between you people.

Q: Remedies available to husband if accused falsely of domestic violence

meri biwi ne mujh par case lagaya tha ki mene use gundo se piwaya hai ek ladki ke sath milkar lekin mene esa kuch bhi ni kiya hai or wo ladki ka kahna hai ki usne bhi esa ni kiya hai or isme police ni mujhe arest bhi kar liya tha ab phir se meri biwi us case par action lele ka bol rahi hai police walo ko ki us ladki par action liya jae usne hi bhijwaya hai mujhe ye sab khatam karna hai to mai kya karu or wapis mai ab arest ni hona chahta hu

Advocate Samresh Katare answered
Ap 482 crpc mein high court we FIR quash Krane ki petition file krskte Hain....jisme age ap k Pas evidence hua to ap k favor mein interim order hi skta hai.That apart, court me false domestic violence cases k against kafi strict views like Hain..the new law is in your favor.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Samresh Katare

Can Advocate Samresh Katare represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Samresh Katare can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Samresh Katare?

When you meet with Advocate Samresh Katare for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Samresh Katare?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Samresh Katare, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Samresh Katare?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Samresh Katare, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Samresh Katare?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Samresh Katare regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Samresh Katare?

The cost of hiring Advocate Samresh Katare can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.