One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rajahmundry - Advocate Dwara Pallavi

Advocate Dwara Pallavi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
Jampeta, Rajahmundry
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Divorce, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Dwara Pallavi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pallavi provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Consumer Matters, Arbitration Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Motor Accident Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pallavi enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2002. She is a member of Rajahmundry Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1757/2002
  • District Court, East Godavari  ,
  • Hyderabad High Court
Questions Answered by Advocate Dwara Pallavi How to distribute property of father post his death Can second wife claim the share in husband property