One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya

Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoVIP Hills, Hyderabad
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Documentation, High Court, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Telugu
Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Krishna enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2015. He is a member of Telangana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/2813/2015

  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • District Consumer Forum, Hyderabad,
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Telangana High Court,
  • Telangana State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Navateja - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The way he has handled the cases showed resilience, experience, knowledge, and critical thinking, that made me win each and every one of the matters. I have been really fortunate to be able to witness such calibre, thus, this Advocate comes highly recommended.
1 month ago
E MOHAN KRISHNA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is very professional and competent in his deliverables which he provides in both friendly and accessible manner. His immense knowledge about law helped us in winning the case
3 weeks ago
Shear from hyderabad - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He helped me get the succession certificate from the court and kept me updated throughout the process until everything was taken care of.
1 week ago
Sharath - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He has given me right direction for the divorce case where my previous lawyer didn't work out well .. he is not money minded lawyer he will think of the party's situation and guide accordingly .. I had come to know he is loyal to his work even when opposite party try to convince in any form he is true to his clients. . It's hard to see loyal trustworthy
2 weeks ago
Venkatasiva - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He explained every details of legal matters to us in layman’s language. We highly recommend Advocate Krishna for any legal matters
1 month ago
PRASAD - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He explained all the details very clearly and heard my concern and provided me the right solution. I was under pressure when I called him but after his guidance I'm a bit relieved now. Thanks again to him.
2 months ago
Amit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He approaches the cases very professional with good ethics .well mannered and a humble person .
1 week ago
Priya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was very good and satisfying . it helped me a lot
1 month ago
Solleti Sudheer Kuma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
A Happy and Satisfied client is what is expected from an Advocate. Advocate Chaitanya delivers them in spades, and I feel that he should get the recognition he deserves. Siddhant welcomes every client with a smile and lends a sincere ear and is empathetic towards their issues. He has told me nothing but the truth on how deep in trouble I am but will fight till the end if I am true to him which has also led me to have such a good friend like him. He has helped me in a bunch of legal matters
2 months ago
Srinivas - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Under Adv.M Krishna Chaitanya's guidance I was able to understand and resolve my legal issue.
1 week ago

Questions Answered by Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya

Q: Telangana state Consumer court case against builder

I have filed a court case at Telangana state consumer Redressal commission against builder - Alien developers in Jan 2017, which is still going on. They were supposed to hand over the flat in Sep 2011, failing which I can claim my refund of paid up amount with interest as per sale agreement issued by them. But builder now refuses to pay any amount. I stay in Mumbai & becomes difficult for me to come every now & then to Hyderabad for court hearing. How to hasten the case, can I hire a lawyer for case hearings and approx charges to be given in case a lawyer fights the case.

Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya answered
Fistly you must hire a lawyer. As the case is in pending stage, no builder will pay. Aliens is paying for people who already won the case and filed execution petition. Even for won parties, the payments have been stopped since 3months.

Q: Wife linking access to daughter with financial support from me

Me and my wife are married (hindus) for last 7yrs & have some disputes and not in a married life from last 4yrs though staying together. She now got a job in Chennai and moved ,me in Hyderabad. She is now citing 7yrs old issues as excuse and not agreeing for normal married life with me and staying away from last 3 months with kid.Their parents who are not employed are supporting her. Counsellig from my elders done but in vain.She is not ready for any professional counselor's advice too. She is now insisting for money in the guise of supporting child's education and linking that to send kid (4yr) even for holidays to me. Can I take my child atleast for vacation for couple of days and drop her back without my wife's consent? Can she make a police complaint and lastly, before proceeding legally, do i exhaust my father's rights towards the child without initiating legal process if i take child this way? What can be done if she is refuses mutual consent divorce option?Pls advise.Thanks

Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya answered
Firstly, is your child male or female. Mother is a natural guardian for kids below 5years. You can claim guarndianship rights and visiting rights through court. If she doesn't accept for mutual consent divorce, you can always file divorce and fight. It may take 2 to 3years to divorce. She can file missing complaint before police station if she cannot find kid but she may not file any other case on you as you are father and no disputes between you are yet in court.

Q: house constructed on Govt. Land

I have purchased plot in one of venture and constructed my house, Now revenue officers coming and saying this venture have some part of govt land and your house is on Govt Land. I have all documents like Land regularization, Building Permission, registry. Please suggest me what i need to do

Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya answered
Please be specific on what is the nature of the land. On what basis, government is claiming. You can file a writ petition and get specific directions as you have all the documents. Any land government left even after many transactions cannot be claimed back by government.

Q: Regarding fee of private engineering college

I took admission in private engineering college on basis of scst scholarship( if scholarship sanctioned then I won't have to pay fee otherwise I have to pay fee ). My scholarship sanctioned less than college fee so college is demanding total fee which is not fair according to college promises. I have all documents on which college has promised that my admission was done on scholarship. College is minority college. Today I have completed my course and now college refuses to return my original documents and my degree. So what should I do ? Please guide me. Thank you.

Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya answered
College cannot keep your certificates, its against to law. Approach a lawyer and file case in appropriate court. Colleges doesn't come under consumer law. You will get your documents with out problem from court order.

Q: A minor in a relationship with a married man.

My friend ( Female 16) was in a relationship with a married man. He got her pregnant and she committed a suicide. He is a sir in our college. the faculty of the college were aware of this affair but they never took in action towards it. How do I get him and my college punishment for this crime ?

Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya answered
This is a very serious crime, first complaint in police station. As its your friend, you might have been minor as well, take help from your parents in filing complaint before police station, if police refused to take complaint, file before magistrate. The lecturer will be taken into custody. Ensure, you have certain evidence that your friend is pregnant before commiting suicide(post mortem report may be) and communications between your lecturer and your friend if you have or try to find out.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya

Can Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya?

When you meet with Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya?

The cost of hiring Advocate M Krishna Chaitanya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.