One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate S.A. Mohammed Rafi

Advocate S.A. Mohammed Rafi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.8 | 4+ user ratings
Mathikere, Bangalore
23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate S.A. Mohammed Rafi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rafi provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rafi enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1996. He is a member of the Kolar District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/489/1996
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Questions Answered by Advocate S.A. Mohammed Rafi How can legally I get back my fees paid to a business school Can wife file case against me after getting mutual divorce