One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Rashmi George

Advocate Rashmi George

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoCunningham Road, Bangalore
LawRato28 years Experience
Advocate Rashmi George
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Property, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Rashmi George has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired for many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Rashmi George

  • Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Bangalore
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Popular Reviews

cinu thomas - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Rashmi George was successful in resolving all of my legal concerns
1 month ago
JP Verma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer proved to be knowledgeable about the legal challenges that I was dealing with. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. With respect to my legal matter, the lawyer helped me in making the right decision.
1 month ago
Guru Shyamsundar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's knowledge of my legal issue was very useful. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. My legal issue was successfully resolved by the legal advice that Advocate Rashmi George provided me with.
1 month ago
Anand Mathews - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The legal guidance that the lawyer imparted to me, efficaciously settled my legal matter.
1 month ago
Sharon Ashwini. G - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
One of the best lawyer giving the right guidance and patience enough
1 month ago
K Varshini - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Rashmi George. The lawyer guided me to the right path.
1 month ago
BIJU K R - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer assisted me in making the right choice with regards to my legal situation.
1 month ago
Vineeta S - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Rashmi George was too good, she gave me such good legal advice that put all my fears to rest. I would definitely recommend her any day.
2 months ago
RameshBabu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided sound advice with a prompt response.
2 months ago
Preeja venugopal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Advocate Rashmi George

Questions Answered by Advocate Rashmi George

Q: get resolution for property issue

My maternal Grandfather has ancestral property agricultural land and home. He died in 2008. My maternal uncle has transferred property to his name on 2022.How can my mother get her share in property.

Advocate Rashmi George answered
first of all year to get details about all the properties then you need to file a partition suit.Make sure you get certified copies of all property documents and make all the class1 heirs as respondents.Since the p roperty is already conveyed to your uncle, include in the prayer to set aside the fraudulent transfer deed and declare it not binding in your mother.

Q: Property Dispute regarding my property in Jayanagar

Hello SirWe were a family of 4. Me , my son, my daughter and my husband .my husband has always been a chronic Alcoholic and chain smoker and he has abused us physically,Psychologically,Emotionally, financially and in many ways which Iam embarrassed to talk about.He started to abuse me physically psychologically and emotionally since day 1 of marriage He came into our Jayanagar house in 1996 (that’s when I purchased it from my father’s money AG Ramalinga Reddy) and started to live with us by abusing and terrorizing us.back then my son was probably 14 years old and in 2004 my daughter committed suicide due to depression and since then me and my son left that house though it belongs to me totally as we were scared for our lives and didn’t want to live with a monster.Now it has been almost 16 years and all these years he has ensured that we did not get a single penny in any rent for the property as he vacated the tenants and on top of it he is not paying me

Advocate Rashmi George answered
As per the information provided, it seems that the property is still in your name and you are the sole owner of it and is purchased with your father's money. it will be better to get a divorce and you can take possession of the whole property legally

Q: Fake maintenance case filed by my wife

My wife has filled fake maintenance case on me. Is there any law where I can say to court whatever the case filed by my wife is false( like memo to court, any new case under xyz section mentioning case is fake ) or can other solutions.Kindly Guide me.Note : Hindu Religion, Karnataka state.

Advocate Rashmi George answered
NoYou have to fight the case .Very difficult to claim that a maintenance petition by wife to be false, or fake before the court hearing it.Anyway you need to wait till courts reopen and will not be entertained now

Q: Contested Divorce for 3 years. Husband not ready for divorce

Married for 21 years with 15yr old daughter and 11yr old son. After an abusive relationship, he left me and children at my parent's house 10 years ago. I have been a single parent and he has not supported us financially or any other ways. He has not agreed to sign the papers though I have not asked for alimony or maintenance.Being Separated for 10 years now, is there any document to show that I am separated. I want to remove his name in my passport and aadhar card. Please advice.

Advocate Rashmi George answered
You can get a divorce from family court citing desertion and cruelty.if he doesn't respond, court will give you ex parte divorce.You are also rightfully entitled and should ask for it and get an order. Later on you can choose to take it or not

Q: working with fake degree certificates by stolen and not responding

Hi Team, my brother prepared fake diploma certificates by stealing my certificates when he was stayed at my home. Earlier also he was dismissed from college for doing the same i.e making principal signature forgery on hall ticket. He caught by principal and dismissed. Now he is having multiple college certificates and doing job. When I came to know, I asked him return my certificates back, instead of returning my certificates he is threatening he will give false information to police that I made those certificates for him and ready to spoil my life. When i made a complain in police station, they did not prepare FIR. The police saying they will call him and inform to me later. But still he was not responding and they are also not doing any further procedure . Please help me how to proceed. Thanks in advanceRamana 9885996978

Advocate Rashmi George answered
Insist on the Fir and get a receipt.If the police doesn't do that, send your complaint by registered post or personally to be SP, stating that the jurisdictional police station refused to make fir.After that you can approach the court directly

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rashmi George

Can Advocate Rashmi George represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rashmi George can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi George?

When you meet with Advocate Rashmi George for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi George?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi George, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi George?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi George, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rashmi George?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rashmi George regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rashmi George?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rashmi George can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Rashmi George