One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Abheek Saha

Advocate Abheek Saha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoRMV II stage, Bangalore
LawRato12 years Experience
Advocate Abheek Saha
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Patent, Property, Recovery, Startup, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Abheek Saha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Abheek has always believed that he can help build world class enterprises. With a passion towards investment he started investing at the age of 16 in the Indian stock market. Later after the RBI rules was liberalized, he started investing in the currency market. With special interest in Investment laws, during the college days he also concentrated on the various changes & developments of Indian and foreign investment laws, arbitration, investment arbitration, consumers protection, competition laws, etc.

Advocate Abheek Saha is part of the law firm Amrit Lal Saha & Associates and practices law since 2012. Primarily based in Bangalore, his law office also maintains full fledged law office in Agartala. Before joining the law firm he was part of a start-up as Co-Founder & Legal Counsel.

Enrollment Number : BCT/N-22/14
Advocate Abheek Saha

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Wills / Trusts
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Loaned Money Recovery
Bank issues
Non Payment of Dues
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Forgery / Fraud
Refund Related Issue
Medical Negligence
Contract Drafting / Review
Sexual Harassment at work
Venture Capital / Funding Related
Business / Trade License
Arbitration & Mediation
Customs and Central Excise
Import / Export issues
Mergers & Acquisitions
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Cheque Bounce
Builder Delay / Fraud
Family Dispute
Transfer Petition
Business Compliances
Startup legal / advisory
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Gauhati High Court
  • Karnataka High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Abheek Saha

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Sami Khan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very nice personality.Despite having such a high profile,he was very helpful for smallest queries too.I solved all my problems by interacting with him.
Over 3 months ago
Naresh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The office team is very great and their soft skills need appreciation. Quick responses and easy communication.
Over 3 months ago
Jansen - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to understand my issue well. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction..
Over 3 months ago
P.P.Rao - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped , me in taking the right , decision going forward..!
Over 3 months ago
Raju Yathi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly , advise me on merit of mine case.
Over 3 months ago
Yogesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Loved this man's dedication towards his work. Very hardworking nd sensible person with apt knowledge of the legal world.
Over 3 months ago
Rod Campbell - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
lawyer being a expert in mine legal issue...!
Over 3 months ago
bharati - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
lawyer was extending empathy to me.
Over 3 months ago
Kiran Kumar T - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was a good counselling for my case by him. Thanks
Over 3 months ago
Parthasarathi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a man with high level of wit. Guided me soo well. I hope no such situation arises again, but if it does now i know whom to contact first.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Abheek Saha

Questions Answered by Advocate Abheek Saha

Q: What can the cost be to issue shares to investor

Want to issue shares to much it will cost

Advocate Abheek Saha answered
It depends on few factors - whether authorized share capital of the company needs to be increased, the stamp duty, MCA fees, others. You can get in touch with a nearest lawyer having practice in this field who can guide you through the process.

Q: Compensation from st.mary's hospital

Hi, This is pradeep k s/o of late hanumanthappa.k my father was working in police dept retired he was suffering from severe anaemia disease we took him to the hospital the doctor advised him to admit after that the doctor was careless and was absent with patient and informed the hospital management to care of him but the brothers and sisters took him to icu room in that their was no proper equipment's they given only oxygen and it was not in proper conditions when he was in serious conditions we were touch with sisters and brothers they were saying that we don't have ventilator take him to opd in between my father expired my family was too upset so i want to make a complaint on behalf of that hospital and claim compensation of my father death.

Advocate Abheek Saha answered
You can definitely file a case of medical negligence. Contact any good lawyer near you. Hope you have all the papers from the hospital including all the discharge summary and everything. Also if you have obtained any expert opinion from any other doctor that will help.

Q: I invested in a fraud real estate company what to do now

I invest in a real estate but the company is fraud, the scam case is under CID, what should be my next step.

Advocate Abheek Saha answered
The best would be if you can immediately file your case and that way your rights will be protected.Later you can file execution case if the company is not complying the judgement. Normally if the Directors are in police custody you have to file the execution case later to recover the money.

Q: Failed one subject in MBBS what to do

I failed one subj1 for 7marks.5marks i ha to get a grace marks and 2marks in my answer script and i have answered all question still dey avent corrceted 1 question

Advocate Abheek Saha answered
Need to understand your case properly to advice you.Which university? Is it a government university?Contact with all details to any lawyer. azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzccccccccccc

Q: Clarification on registration of startup in India or USA

My startup has clients mainly based in the US and Europe, although not limited to these countries. I operate as a broker between these clients and product providers in India/China/Brazil/Philippines. The clients in US/European countries pay me which I then forward to the service providers after a small commission. The product is then shipped by a 3rd party back to the US/Europe. The medium of payment is bank transfer/PayPal. Note that there are no actual operations in the US but fees are charged in USD. I am seeking advice as to where to register my startup - USA/India or elsewhere. My objective is to make it easier for the western companies to pay me and for me to do business with Chinese and other Asian providers. Note that the currency will also change - from USD to my company's bank account to the currency that the provider receives.

Advocate Abheek Saha answered
It will be better to seek independent legal advice and the advice can be given by knowing in detail about your business, the sector you operate or the services/products you are dealing with.For the brief what you have written, we can suggest there will be no problem in operating the business from India or if you incorporate the company in India.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abheek Saha

Can Advocate Abheek Saha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abheek Saha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abheek Saha?

When you meet with Advocate Abheek Saha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abheek Saha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abheek Saha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abheek Saha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abheek Saha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abheek Saha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abheek Saha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abheek Saha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abheek Saha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Abheek Saha