One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Ayantika Mondal

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 100+ user ratings
LawRatoGandhinagar, Bangalore
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, International Law, Labour & Service, Property, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Ayantika Mondal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ayantika provides services in various field of civil laws, recovery matters, consumer cases, banking/fiance related matters, cyber crime related matters, civil cases, corporate cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ayantika enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2009. She is a member of the Karnataka State Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/3118/2009

  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ayantika Mondal

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

K G - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very friendly & eager to help she is.
2 months ago
Girish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer is able to comprehend my issue. Mine decision is base on lawyer advice, assistance. With adv help I was in to make the right choice with my issue.
Over 3 months ago
Naman Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer give me with good advicee.
2 months ago
Shruthi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She is a woman with high level of wit. Guided me soo well. I hope no such situation arises again, but if it does now i know whom to contact first.
2 months ago
jlsharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
she is a very good lawyer but one thing which I would specially like to mention about her was her personality and the way she spoke to his clients. Generous woman with experience and affordable fees.
2 months ago
Dharshini K - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
In Adv guidence was able to understand resolve mine legal problem. The lawyer helpeing me in reaching the right decisions that is requireing in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Balasubramaniam Kris - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I have just started to work with this lawyer. She is very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. I look forward to continuing to work with her on my legal matters.
2 months ago
S Ramjee - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Help me gain insight legal issue in a new way, The lawyer give me the right guidance also lawyer assist me in making right choices with regard to legal situations!
Over 3 months ago
Gururaj Kulkarni - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Mohammed Ashrafullah - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv, understanding my issues well and guideing me through legal problm...
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ayantika Mondal

Q: Alimony or any other type of money releted information

If the first signature has been done(before 2 months 15 days), then does any one person Asks for money or leaves the case in the middle from the case in any way, then what are the provisions in the court?

Advocate Ayantika Mondal answered
two kinds of alimony is granted in the course of divorce. i) interim ii) permanent interim is granted during the course of the divorce case until and unless it is finally disposed.permanent is granted only after the final decision of the court. In interim you can get meagre amount while in permanent you receive a lump sum.

Q: Registered will holder and registered nominee

Can a wife claim half share in her late husband assets and property if that husband has made registered nominee and will in only son's name and not given anything to her. Hindu religion. It is self acquired and not ancestral.

Advocate Ayantika Mondal answered
As per the scenario that you have put foward, the wife cannot have any claims to the property that has been given to the son by the late husband as It has been registered and put in the will as well as it being a self acquired property and not a Ancestral Property.

Q: I Want divorce form my wife I don't want to be with her..

I married 1 years back.... I don't have any COMENICATIon and unbelievable be with I want divorce is this possible...

Advocate Ayantika Mondal answered
Hello sir,As per your matter, you can go for Restitution of marriage which is viable method. And if it still doesn't work out you can go foward with the method of mediation or judicial separation or divorce or mutual divorce.

Q: About separating my mother/harassment to my mother

Sir,my mother is 60 now. I lost my father when I was 6. I am the only son. I should take care of my mother. But my wife insisted and kept my mother in a separate house. Wife is controlling me to meet my mother,for supplying daily needs etc. So I am suffering the harassment caused by my wife . She is threatening me to put me in a jail. What can I do Now?

Advocate Ayantika Mondal answered
Two things can be done here: firstly a complaint from your mother can be filed against your wife regarding the ill treatment and cruelty she is suffering from because of your wife and secondly if you have really given up Hopes on your wife for having a peaceful life then you can apply for the divorce.

Q: Maintenance After Divorce For Myself

Can I get maintenance for myself from my husband who earns 70k after divorce bcoz few lawyers told me I can get y for child n not for myself y is it so I am unemployed bcoz he forced me to quit. Now he chased me out of house n sent me legal notice so can I get maintenance for both myself and my child. I have year old Boy Baby so I have to take care. If I can get how much can I get is one time option good or monthly? Please help me sort this question.

Advocate Ayantika Mondal answered
Ma'am, you can seek maintenance as per your requirements and his income. Further, it depends upon the discretion of the Court on basis of his income and your welfare. Maintenance can be given on monthly basis or at once as the party wishes or is feasible.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ayantika Mondal

Can Advocate Ayantika Mondal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ayantika Mondal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ayantika Mondal?

When you meet with Advocate Ayantika Mondal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ayantika Mondal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ayantika Mondal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ayantika Mondal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ayantika Mondal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ayantika Mondal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ayantika Mondal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ayantika Mondal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ayantika Mondal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.