One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Rajesh K.S

Advocate Rajesh K.S

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 100+ user ratings
LawRatoSubedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, High Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Rajesh K.S has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services in various fields of law.

Advocate Rajesh provides legal services in a variety of legal areas including, Family Disputes, Property related Matters, Matrimonial Disputes, and Drafting and vetting of various agreements and connected matters, Writ Jurisdiction, Service matters, Civil matters, Criminal matters, and other miscellaneous matters. He has extensive knowledge and expertise in criminal law and has appeared in a variety of criminal matters in various courts in and around Bangalore. He is also very competent in handling divorce and family disputes in original as well as appellate side to achieve excellent results for his clients.

Advocate Rajesh is enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka. He has a significant amount of professional experience in providing all kinds of legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajesh's professional experience has led him to gain proficiency, not only in arguing before the Honorable Courts, but also in consulting clients and even in the art of drafting and pleading.

Enrollment Number : KAR/3036/2006

  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Rajesh K.S

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Sudan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Was able too comprehend handle my legal matter wel with the assistance of the Advocate.
Over 3 months ago
Krishnasamy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Was able to make proper decision cos legal advice that was provided me.
2 months ago
Venkoba Rao A - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Was able to make proper decision because of the legal advice that provided by Adv Rajesh K.S...!
2 months ago
Utsav Abhishek - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to understnd my issue nicely. The advice provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago
Madhav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The Lawyer is patient. He took his time and listen all my problems and given right guidance. Am looking forward to work with him.
Over 3 months ago
Karthikeyan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer has good understanding of my issue. Adv.Rajesh help me in resolving my legal matter successfuly. As result of the advocate guidance and advice I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal problem.
Over 3 months ago
Saif Ahmed - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on my case. The lawyer had helped me in understanding the case and the guidance also help me in taking the correct steps for my case.
2 months ago
Gitesh Kumar Jha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer advised into taking the correct path...
Over 3 months ago
Sona - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you, for helping in takin right decision and your sugestions on the right time.
Over 3 months ago
Manoj Bhatt - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
offered the right advice which helps me in my legal issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajesh K.S

Q: Gift deed of dispute property to son and construction

My Grandmother has written a will / gift deed of self purchased land to my Father in 1999 and my Father died interstate, and all brothers and sisters have signed on a registered document stating that property given to my dad is ok, but in 2017 one of my uncle who has signed the document filed a case stating he needs a portion of the property since he has not received any property from my grandmother.. 1.will this case stand and for how many years as still the case is in court ? 2. Can my mother now gift deed this property to me and is there any risk involved from my uncle or court in this ? And once the property is gift deed and registered to me can I start construction on this land ? Still today there is no stay order on this property.

Advocate Rajesh K.S answered
If it is your grand mother's self acquired absolute property then no one has a right to question her gift deed. Your uncle dnt have any right to question the same . As your father died intestate your mother and you being his children will get the right in the property and no one else has any right

Q: Regarding cancellation of illegal gift deed through court

Mr.X has a clear title of a property thru sale deed executed by Mr.Y since 21 years.After 21 years Mr.Y has done gift deed in favor of his wife who requested for permanent injunction IN LOWER COURT & WAS dismissed.Now how can Mr X get the gift deed be cancelle.

Advocate Rajesh K.S answered
Once it is sold it can't be revoked and also it is hopelessly time barred. You have not mentioned who has filed suit for permanent injunction if it is by Mr.X then he dnt have a right to file that. What is the relation of Mr.X and Y you have not mentioned .

Q: Can an agricultural land gifted by husband to wife revoked?

My father has two wife's and my mom is second one. She works in a government firm. My mom bought(paid money) a property in my father's name a long time ago. But now he changed property name to my mom's name under gift deed two years back without the sign of his first Wife. And he is of 60years of age now. Can he or her(first wife) take the property back?

Advocate Rajesh K.S answered
In case of first wife's survival if man goes for his 2nd marriage then his second wife will never get a status of wife as per hindu law. Hence, gift of self aquired property can't be questioned by your father's first wife or children. But your father can file a suit for revoking the same with an substantial reasons before court

Q: illegal claim of a lady as 2nd wife to diseased father, rights of son

I am the only son of my late parents. My father did not work for more than 30years as my mother died in accident i was 8 yrs old. my mother was a Government employee. now recently my father died. now some lady claiming herself as second wife sending legal notices to claim movable and immovable properties of my mother and maternal grand mother and all the death benefits from transport and her department, insurances, site etc of my mother who was a Government employee maintained by my father. he received family pension till his death. She herself is a rich spinster no children having two house, Government pension, agricultural lands etc. I just want to claim legal rights. Still if she goes cruel can I claim her property as she is childless and has fabricated documents as second wife to my father. please advice.

Advocate Rajesh K.S answered
The lady can't claim any of your mother's property at any cost as per law. Coming to your father if she has a evidence to prove that she is a legally wedded wife of your father after your mother's death then ofcourse she can claim rights in your father's property

Q: Divorce case stayed in high court

I want to ask that if my divorce case is taking up a long time as it is contested, can i move on with a new partner and live together with her in India .Can that go against me in any manner?please advice

Advocate Rajesh K.S answered
As per law you can't marry anyone unless the court passes Judgement And Decree by dissolving your marriage. If it is getting delayed then you can file a petition before high court and request to direct the subordinate court for a speedy disposal of the case. You can live with your partner in a live in status but still if your wife will get any evidence regarding the same she can use it as a evidence before the court against you by tarnishing your image


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajesh K.S

Can Advocate Rajesh K.S represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajesh K.S can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh K.S?

When you meet with Advocate Rajesh K.S for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh K.S?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh K.S, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh K.S?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh K.S, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajesh K.S?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajesh K.S regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajesh K.S?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajesh K.S can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.