One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Rajashekhar Kanavi

Advocate Rajashekhar Kanavi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Judicial Layout, Bangalore
32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Corporate, Child Custody, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil
Advocate Rajashekhar Kanavi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajashekhar provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters ,Civil Matters, Family Matters, Corporate Matters, Banking/Finance Matters and vetting of various agreements and documents. Matters and drafting

Advocate Rajashekhar enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1987. He is the member of the Advocate Association High Court Unit, Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/682/1987
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Get advice from Advocate Rajashekhar Kanavi

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Rajashekhar Kanavi child custody if husband in USA The right to claim ancestral property according to Hindu law