One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Priyanka Yadav

Advocate Priyanka Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector-10, Gurgaon
LawRato1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Priyanka Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Priyanka Yadav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Priyanka Yadav

Q: Honda Activa noising issue from back side at 50 speed Not able to solv

Honda service center is not able to solve my backside noising issue, I had bought this activa in Nov 2023 and the issue has been started from Feb 2024. I have visited 3 times for this issue ... Feb, March and May 2024 and now again I am facing that issue.It seems that they have given faulty product.

Advocate Priyanka Yadav answered
A Consumer Case can be filed for a faulty product. However, you need to establish by documents that you flagged this issue during its first service itself. If you have enough proof then you might get compensated.

Q: Complaint a file against my mother for mental harassment

I have to complaint against my mother for mental harassment

Advocate Priyanka Yadav answered
Under 498A IPC, a woman can file a complaint for cruelty against the husband or relatives of the husband. The harassment can be either mental or physical. You can make written complaint in the nearest police station or Women’s Cell.

Q: About Free Legally Help For Making Will By Widow Senior Citizen

1,madhu khosla,hindu khatri,residence of Ambala City,haryana,widow senior citizen,want to make will.I'm pensioner.I want free legally help,in Ambala City, for family problems & making Wil quick decision.Please help me how can I get free legally help in Ambala City,haryana,as soon as possible. please reply me soon.Thanking you,-- Madhu Khosla, Ambala City, Haryana.M.N.-- 9729161220

Advocate Priyanka Yadav answered
You can directly get your Will made in a court yourself through a typist. Then it will be registered in the court itself. You don’t need a lawyer for getting a Will made essentially .Other charges will be minimal.

Q: Contested for divorce under HMA 13,1,Ia,Ib

Hello, I’m a male, Hindu. We both got married in 2020, both are educated and job holders. due to various reasons we are living separately for 3yrs. Currently she migrated to other country 6 months ago.I have filed for divorce in January 2024. Till now I have seen two hearings and next one is in June 2024.As I mentioned she was not even here to receive the notice from me. Till now there is no response from them either legally nor personally.I don’t have any interest in continuing. As there is no response from them, I feeling I got stuck in my life and my family is also suffering.Please provide any guidance on this.

Advocate Priyanka Yadav answered
Since you are living separately from 3 years and your wife has also shifted seems like a case of a dead marriage. Based on the facts, you will be able to get an exparte divorce decree. If that does not work, you can directly file a petition before the Supreme Court for Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage.

Q: what is the procedure of divorce

i want to give divrec to my wife urdgnetly iuywiywityeityeityeityeityetiyety eoiteyteti tetieytieyteit et ietyet etietyeit etieytieyteityei w eiyeiy

Advocate Priyanka Yadav answered
I believe you are under so much distress that you couldn’t even type a whole sentence. Answering your question, you can take divorce by two ways either through mutual consent or a contested divorce. For detailed information contact.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Priyanka Yadav

Can Advocate Priyanka Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Priyanka Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Priyanka Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Priyanka Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Priyanka Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Priyanka Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Priyanka Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.