One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Shalu Bhatia

Advocate Shalu Bhatia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 86, Gurgaon
LawRato2 years Experience
Advocate Shalu Bhatia
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shalu Bhatia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Shalu Bhatia

  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shalu Bhatia. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shalu Bhatia

Q: Non payment of dues by the employer

Hi,I resigned from a MNC company in April 2023. I worked there as a Finance Analyst. The company did not pay me my full dues. What should I do ?

Advocate Shalu Bhatia answered
Please let us know if the company gave any reasons for non payment of full and final settlement. Has your resignation been formally accepted by the company and have you handed over the company’s assets back to them.Please provide us your offer letter,your resignation and any communication between you and company to advise you better.Best RegardsAdv. Shalu Bhatia

Q: Termination issue mention in reliving letter

I joined Genpact on Oct 26, 2022. Due to a previous company's closure, they couldn’t verify my employment and mention terminated in the reliving letter. Now, I have an MNC offer and fear submitting Genpact docs might revoke it. Seeking advice.

Advocate Shalu Bhatia answered
Please be informed that you would have to submit Genpact documents along with relieving letter from them. Please contact us further to have a meeting with us, so we can check on to your documents and advise you better on this matter.Rgds Adv. Shalu Bhatia

Q: Need Divorce From Unfaithful Spouse

Hi , I want divorce from my wife who is employed in private MNC and post graduate education wise. We dont get along well after I found an old whatsapp chat of her and her lover whom she claims to be a distant cousin. That person is government employee in medical domain so I am also facing threat of life from them as he has access to all kinds of medicine and medical knowledge. Even her family is aware of their relationship and conspires. Si nce she cannot marry him she married for sake if society. Also I am not sure if he us a cousin or some stranger in disguise of cousin. I may not have photo or video proof but I am aware of her incest relation via those whatsapp chat and she still in contact with that guy. He also visits her home. So I dont want to spend my life with such kind of shrewed people. I need guidance and assistance. By next month 1 year of marriage will complete and I do not intend to wait any further. Location is delhi ncr.

Advocate Shalu Bhatia answered
Sir,Please be informed that we help you out with your situation and also guide you how to get a divorce.In this regard, please contact us for a meeting so we can discuss your case further.Best RegardsAdv. Shalu Bhatia

Q: I want to initiate divorce with my wife what is the process

I want to initiate divorce with wife ,how to proceed as we living together.

Advocate Shalu Bhatia answered
Please be informed that you can initiate divorce proceedings with your wife even if you are staying together. But later on some steps have to be taken for your protection.For further queries, please contact me.RgdsAdv. Shalu Bhatia

Q: Contested for divorce under HMA 13,1,Ia,Ib

Hello, I’m a male, Hindu. We both got married in 2020, both are educated and job holders. due to various reasons we are living separately for 3yrs. Currently she migrated to other country 6 months ago.I have filed for divorce in January 2024. Till now I have seen two hearings and next one is in June 2024.As I mentioned she was not even here to receive the notice from me. Till now there is no response from them either legally nor personally.I don’t have any interest in continuing. As there is no response from them, I feeling I got stuck in my life and my family is also suffering.Please provide any guidance on this.

Advocate Shalu Bhatia answered
Please be advised that you can send your wife notice at her parental home in India.What happened in the first two hearings and what is your case status for the Jun2024 hearing?I can advise better if we can speak over this matter. Please contact me for further queries.RegardsAdv. Shalu Bhatia

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shalu Bhatia

Can Advocate Shalu Bhatia represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shalu Bhatia can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shalu Bhatia?

When you meet with Advocate Shalu Bhatia for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shalu Bhatia?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shalu Bhatia, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shalu Bhatia?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shalu Bhatia, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shalu Bhatia?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shalu Bhatia regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shalu Bhatia?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shalu Bhatia can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Shalu Bhatia