One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Pravinkumar Pandurang More

Advocate Pravinkumar Pandurang More

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKamothe, Navi Mumbai
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Pravinkumar Pandurang More has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pravinkumar Pandurang More's office is in Kamothe, Navi Mumbai.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pravinkumar Pandurang More. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pravinkumar Pandurang More Legal opinion in matter related to Land ownership Lower court ordered to vacate matrimonial home, can she appeal in HC