One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Meena Chaudhari

Advocate Meena Chaudhari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Sector 21, Navi Mumbai
29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Meena Chaudhari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 29 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Meena Chaudhari's office is in Sector 21, Navi Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Meena Chaudhari The most convenient way for transfer of property from mother to son Clarification on registration of agriculture plot